[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders// 4:30pm PT 7:30pm ET// UBS Arena|Sweep the Big Apple Edition|

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

Omg, Petie passes to JT who passes it to Petie's mom, who passes over to the zambonie driver then back to JT, back to Petie!

You forgot the towel boy at the bench. The Islander's bench.

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Haha haters…   😊

They expected him to put up 200pts with Mikheyev and Lafferty… Yet he was still like a point per game playing with those guys. Really makes you question the haters 

• ThereItIs 1

17 minutes ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Def a good idea.. All about that preventative maintenance 🙂

Yeah, 2009 BMW 128i.

I was considering a lightweight, single mass flywheel.  Had one before in a different car.  Although this car has some bolt ons I might just got w new dual mass/clutch.  The shorter ratio differential I installed already makes a nice difference 

BMW 1-series is one of my favourite BMW designs ever. Just so perfect and compact. I hope to have one one day. But my wife won’t let me have TWO sports cars so it may have to wait a bit lol. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

They expected him to put up 200pts with Mikheyev and Lafferty… Yet he was still like a point per game playing with those guys. Really makes you question the haters 

He was still on a pace for 98 points even with Lafferty.  With Miller he will put up 130 points…

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • ThereItIs 1