[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders// 4:30pm PT 7:30pm ET// UBS Arena|Sweep the Big Apple Edition|

Just now, Jaimito said:

3 d men scored 3 goals 

Only thing not great tonight is special teams. 

The Canucks PP seems to have cooled off a bit these last 10 games, am I imagining it or can someone flash a stat that supports this?

18 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I broke down over the holidays and ordered the lames Captain's jersey. I resisted for his entire career, but Captain now...can't not buy one: hidden bonus: 30% off coupon so i can buy a Canucks black Skate jersey. I think Hughes is getting the nod for me too. 

Nhlshop.ca?

if so, whereabouts did you find the discount coupon?   

8 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Every player is allowed to have one free snapshot from anywhere every year except they have to yell out "ogie ogie ogie" before they do it. If you replay the goal you can hear Tyler yelling it as he crosses the blueline. Great use of the "ogie" rule by Myers. 

Southern Alabama swamp rules.. me likey

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mando27 said:

Is Bo even playing? Think I heard his name once tonight

He's playing but RookieFan will tell you it would be against hockey taboo for him to score on the team he was just traded from. That's a no no.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

The Canucks PP seems to have cooled off a bit these last 10 games, am I imagining it or can someone flash a stat that supports this?

Something like 30th in last dozen or so games, based on what the radio said. 

• Like 1