[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders// 4:30pm PT 7:30pm ET// UBS Arena|Sweep the Big Apple Edition|

58 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Send Huggy to the ASG ... rest the others.

The ASG honor is nice but this season is more important. 

I think the team, including management, deserves a Big Pat on the back.

Also, schmoozing with the best in the world, and belonging there, is Better Than Sex (Dr. H.S. Thompson)

(Not his best work by far, but qualifies for The HST Collection because... Written by The Fun Hog!)

content?id=30BR-oskrasC&pg=PP1&img=1&zoo

GO CANUCKS GO --->>> to The NHL All Stars Hullabaloo.

Apparently, It is HIGH TIME for COMEDY!  HIGH TIMES for HULLABALOO!  HIGH TIMES for CANUCKS FANS!  HIGH TIMES!(With A Startling Performance from Vancouver Canucks forward Dakota Joshua's Great Grandfather.)

Edited by Goal_thecup

As much hate as he gets, Bo has been good this season and worth his contract but good to see Miller doing even better. I know we just romped two contenders and lost to the Blues, but think NYI will pose more of a threat to us with their stingy defence and goaltending. A great, different test for the Lotto line who hopefully cash in yet again. Hope we see some PP success as well and would be nice to get some scoring from the D - just little areas we've lacked lately.

3-2 Canucks in a shootout.

15 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Damnnnn those shoulder patches go hard 😍😍

Really like the shoulder patches, not so much the chest.

They could have done way better with a dragon imo

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

I think the team, including management, deserves a Big Pat on the back.

Also, schmoozing with the best in the world, and belonging there, is Better Than Sex (Dr. H.S. Thompson)

(Not his best work by far, but qualifies for The HST Collection because... Written by The Fun Hog!)

content?id=30BR-oskrasC&pg=PP1&img=1&zoo

GO CANUCKS GO --->>> to The NHL All Stars Hullabaloo.

Apparently, It is HIGH TIME for COMEDY!  HIGH TIMES for HULLABALOO!  HIGH TIMES for CANUCKS FANS!  HIGH TIMES!(With A Startling Performance from Vancouver Canucks forward Dakota Joshua's Great Grandfather.)

Thompson is one of my favorite authors. Huge influence on me. Love that book. I'm  looking at it right now on my shelf.

So, to your point about them being selected to the ASG, I get what you're saying. 

"Anything worth doing, is worth doing right."

-- Hunter S. Thompson 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, AussieCanuckinUK said:

Would love for them tp get the triple crown but back to backs have not been kind to them. so my expectations are low but hey GcG

The Islanders are 4–4-2 in their last 10.  Their home record is 10-4-6…thats not great imo. 10 wins 10 losses basically.

2 minutes ago, SnakeDoctor said:

I don’t know why I like that jersey so much. Maybe because I’m a mariner but I always use that jersey in EA NHL.

My buddies and I started a roller hockey team a year and a half ago and we use this jersey and I love it.

We had to get written consent from the Islanders approving the design before the jersey manufacturer would make them lol

We changed the name though, so it reads Seamen along the bottom (very mature, I know) and it’s slightly different colours but I really like it