PGT - Canucks at Islanders - 01/09/24

PhillipBlunt

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The way he dangled in the Isles end and waded right into the defense and scored. Just unfuckingreal. 

I’ve never seen anyone skate like him, he is completely unorthodox. 

• Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

That goal differential is insane! But according to the pundits and that ass Drance its because we put a 10 spot on Sj

Drance's latest in The Athletic is actually very complimentary about the Canucks - goes so far as to label them "elite"

Just now, Googlie said:

Drance's latest in The Athletic is actually very complimentary about the Canucks - goes so far as to label them "elite"

Well nice to hear him changing his tune. But I always tune him out when he's on the shows and radio. I like Ron McLean better then him 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 27 Percent said:

Is this team better than 2011?

I was gonna initially reply hell no but the more I think about it the harder it is to answer. One thing, we are still growing so had you asked if we can be better than the 2011 team I’d say chances look good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Buy hey, we’re arguing about geography instead of what’s wrong with the Canucks as was usually the case, life is good.

New York = New York City. New York State = New York State.

Nobody said New York State. For the record Philly is a 45 min drive from NYC, buffalo is 6 hours. 

I live in DC area, have been to all these places. 

Anyway ugh, we beat all 3 new york metro teams for the first time on the road. Fcking awesome

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
t
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Nobody said New York State. For the record Philly is a 45 min drive from NYC, buffalo is 6 hours. 

I live in DC, have been to all these places. 

Anyway ugh, we beat all 3 new york metro teams for the first time. Fcking awesome

Too bad we didn’t beat Philly as well, then we could have beaten the 4 closets team to NYC.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I live in DC area, have been to all these places. 

Anyway ugh, we beat all 3 new york metro teams for the first time. Fcking awesome

Maybe we should just refer to it as Gotham City.

dc comics batman GIF

• Vintage 2