CANUCK FANS NEED TO STAY EVEN KEEL ALSO

HOCKEYGOD77

I like to imagine you are using voice to text. 

I REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN YOUR CAPSLOCK WASN'T ON.

On 1/4/2024 at 11:30 PM, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

following players need to adjust their game ...aman zadorov need to be more aggressive at times...whole team was soft in the game.

HOLY SHIT HE'S BACK!  WELCOME BACK!!!  I MISSED YOU YELLING AT ALL OF US ALL OF THE TIME!!!!!! 

Seriously it's the various characters on this forum that make it hilarious lol.  CDC and now CFF wouldn't be the same without all these quirky personalities haha

• Cheers 2

12 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

LETS ALL BE RESPECTFUL AROUND THE CITY AND REST OF B.C...ENJOY THE SEASON WITH ALL THE HIGHS AND SOME BASIC LOWS..BUT AS A FAN ID LIKE TO SAY THE HOCKEY GODS ARE VERY MUCH IN VANCOUVER THIS SEASON AND FANS NEED TO STAY COOL AND SHOW CLASS WHEN THEY WIN AND JUST ENJOY..PAST RIOTS AND AND JUST VERY POOR IN SOME FANS WHO REALLY DONT RESPRESENT THE MAJORITY...STAY HOME IF YOUR NOT MENTALLY ABLE TO HAVE RESPECTFUL FUN..

Season 3 Love GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

LETS ALL BE RESPECTFUL AROUND THE CITY AND REST OF B.C...ENJOY THE SEASON WITH ALL THE HIGHS AND SOME BASIC LOWS..BUT AS A FAN ID LIKE TO SAY THE HOCKEY GODS ARE VERY MUCH IN VANCOUVER THIS SEASON AND FANS NEED TO STAY COOL AND SHOW CLASS WHEN THEY WIN AND JUST ENJOY..PAST RIOTS AND AND JUST VERY POOR IN SOME FANS WHO REALLY DONT RESPRESENT THE MAJORITY...STAY HOME IF YOUR NOT MENTALLY ABLE TO HAVE RESPECTFUL FUN..

I'm always a skeptic because I have been a Canuck fan for a long time but if we win the cup then everything @-dlc- just said and more but yeah no riots but the parade starts that night and there will be drinking and fun on the streets of Vancouver. 

17 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Canuck fans "need"......

You lost me here, no one tells me how to fan. I'm a homer and do the highs and lows however the hell I want.

Also....no, I'm revved up and ready to bust out of the gates. This city'll explode and I'll be on my front lawn doing summersaults if/when we win the cup. I will dance on the roof and cry and channel my Mama up there in heaven. My son and I will hug and scream and cheers with fine whiskey. I'll wheel my Dad down the road in his wheelchair, him ringing my cowbell. I'll even get my daughter into it and probably knock lights off her wall (again).

And that part about "mentally"....don't do that. People who are not mentally able to appease others do not need to stay home/in the closet. WTH? Celebrating and having fun are signs of being mentally able. 

I hate that people are getting ahead of themselves and worried that "image is everything" (hearing words like "taboo"). Screw that...I do this the way I want and have earned that right through decades of following the team. I don't care what people think. I've been to games with Leaf/Oiler fans turning around in OUR building to jeer me/us. I'm going to be very IN YOUR FACE, but in a happy, celebratory way. Not a fighting way. If someone has an issue with that, that's them not respecting my way of doing things or how long we've suffered as fans.

Edited by CanuckFanForever

On 1/10/2024 at 7:24 PM, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

FANS NEED 2 STAY COOL LIKE HOCKEYGOD77

On 1/11/2024 at 12:35 AM, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

I'm always a skeptic because I have been a Canuck fan for a long time but if we win the cup then everything @-dlc- just said and more but yeah no riots but the parade starts that night and there will be drinking and fun on the streets of Vancouver. 

WELL WHAT I MEAN BY MENTAL IS YOUR MERNTAL HEALTH..AS IN STAY HOME IF YOU WILL BE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FOR THE REST OF US GOOD CITIZENS THAT LOVE OUR HOCKEY AND THE CANUCKS...JUST TOO MANY GET OUT OF HAND SOMETIMES NOT USING THEIR HOCKEY FAN IQ AND THINK THAT ITS OK TO GO CRAZY..FUN CELEBRATE YELL SCREAM WHATEVER BIG DIFFERENCE IN WHAT HOCKEY GOD IS PREACHING..STAY COOL HYDRATE DRINK PARTY BUT USE COMMON SENSE...

7 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

WELL WHAT I MEAN BY MENTAL IS YOUR MERNTAL HEALTH..AS IN STAY HOME IF YOU WILL BE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FOR THE REST OF US GOOD CITIZENS THAT LOVE OUR HOCKEY AND THE CANUCKS...JUST TOO MANY GET OUT OF HAND SOMETIMES NOT USING THEIR HOCKEY FAN IQ AND THINK THAT ITS OK TO GO CRAZY..FUN CELEBRATE YELL SCREAM WHATEVER BIG DIFFERENCE IN WHAT HOCKEY GOD IS PREACHING..STAY COOL HYDRATE DRINK PARTY BUT USE COMMON SENSE...

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

I think I understand what you are trying to convey with this message. Enjoy this awesome season, but try not to cross the line of celebration to the point of vandalisation. I remember one time even before the playoffs in 2011 a bus load of Van Fans going to Edmonton and some of those fans putting a Canucks jersey on Gretzky's statue. I'm thinking things like that could possibly upset the Hockey God.