[GDT] Vancouver @ Pittsburgh - Thursday, January 11th - 4pt/7et - SNO/E/P/650. -The Back Half Edition-

Chickenspear

Just now, RookieFan said:

It's actually brilliant to distract the opponents with intermittent horn blasts I can see other teams doing this as well to annoy the opposition 

You know what's NOT brilliant?........

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

LOL It's kind sick to watch Canucks dominate every game it's boring..  sure people will say I am crazy to complain but playing games that you dominate over and over isn't fun for fans because it's like watching men play vs Boys.

Pfffffttt !!!

8 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

LOL It's kind sick to watch Canucks dominate every game it's boring..  sure people will say I am crazy to complain but playing games that you dominate over and over isn't fun for fans because it's like watching men play vs Boys.

Said no one ever 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, RookieFan said:

It's actually brilliant to distract the opponents with intermittent horn blasts I can see other teams doing this as well to annoy the opposition 

Not a guy on the ice could hear that shit..they are focused on hockey. It's a call to rally the fans...

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Googlie said:

Pfffffttt !!!

Its kind of like watching a Disney movie where the good guys win a lot and bad guys are made to look menacing but ultimately ineffective. Delusional fans will argue that winning is all that matters but I would challenge that mind set to dig deeper please.

• Haha 1

Just now, Googlie said:

Pfffffttt !!!

A "Canuck fan" who isn't having fun right now is:

1. A BS fake fan troll

2. Ridiculously miserable in life

3. Doing it wrong

4. All of the above

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Obvious troll is obvious 

I wish someone would just ban him. I ignored him, but I still see his posts when someone quotes him. 

First the team is no good and is first to pile on when we lose and now we aren’t it’s boring and no good. 

He’s always sympathetic to other teams as well.

Like you said, obvious troll. He has to go. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Devron said:

Remember when Mike Richards and Carter were a thing 

Jeff Carter is a potential hall of famer...

Multiple Cups, on the roster for the Olympics and Canadian International teams.

Great player.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Its kind of like watching a Disney movie where the good guys win a lot and bad guys are made to look menacing but ultimately ineffective. Delusional fans will argue that winning is all that matters but I would challenge that mind set to dig deeper please.

Delusional....yep.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1