[GDT] Vancouver @ Pittsburgh - Thursday, January 11th - 4pt/7et - SNO/E/P/650. -The Back Half Edition-

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Can’t believe the audacity of the Canucks to not only dominate but disrespect the opponent by leading. Completely reprehensible and appalling. 

Mickey Mouse Disney GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NucksFan said:

Are you really a Canucks Fan ??? 
sure we like an entertaining team but any long time Canucks fan has one thing they want to see more than anything…this team winning a Cup !!!! 
I don’t see how you think these guys winning a lot is not entertaining, ugh. 
steamrolling opponents is definitely not boring 

maybe I’m wrong , how do the rest of you feel about this? 
I just want to witness them lift the Cup , don’t care how they make that happen as long as they win it all 

Has not cheered for a single goal. Hmmm.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

I am a passionate contributor to the forum i hVent personally attacked anyone or broken rules or did anything remotely blame worthy. I am entitled to my opinion and as long as i am not using obscenities or bad words I am free to post, like I said I earned my right to be here with hundreds of posts on my name and been here since this forum started.

While I think you suck - I respect free speech and if you haven’t transgressed the rules and standards then yes. While a lot of people here are obvious trolls - free speech is essential. 

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

sure we like an entertaining team but any long time Canucks fan has one thing they want to see more than anything…this team winning a Cup !!!! 

I just want to witness them lift the Cup , don’t care how they make that happen as long as they win it all 

He’s trolling. Let trolls be trolls. A reaction is all he is looking for. Could be a she I dunno. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Iron Man said:

If JT, Petey, and Brock don't make the All-Star Game, I will lose my fucking shit.

Two days ago they were in there in regard to votes.

419182944_10160717574810549_182032142396

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

People are entitled to their opinion whether you agree with it or not.  Use the ignore function and move on

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

While I think you suck - I respect free speech and if you haven’t transgressed the rules and standards then yes. While a lot of people here are obvious trolls - free speech is essential. 

You will be tolerant and respectful of your fellow visitors.

Do not:

• Start flame wars, troll or otherwise post with intent to provoke other posters.
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2