[GDT] Vancouver @ Pittsburgh - Thursday, January 11th - 4pt/7et - SNO/E/P/650. -The Back Half Edition-

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

All teams go through cycles of not making them playoffs not just the Canucks and one would argue its better for teams mental psyche and fan emotional levels to not even make the playoffs vs making them and being bounced first round over and over which isn't any better.

Canucks weren't good since 2014 sure but they were super entertaining and that's my entire point. As a fan to me entertainment is what matters high octane scoring win or lose as long as its fun I am game, but to win every game and steam roll opponents a lot of people will agree with ME can be boring.

Cowboy Shut Up GIF

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

All teams go through cycles of not making them playoffs not just the Canucks and one would argue its better for teams mental psyche and fan emotional levels to not even make the playoffs vs making them and being bounced first round over and over which isn't any better.

Canucks weren't good since 2014 sure but they were super entertaining and that's my entire point. As a fan to me entertainment is what matters high octane scoring win or lose as long as its fun I am game, but to win every game and steam roll opponents a lot of people will agree with ME can be boring.

IMG_4552.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

This trio cannot be stopped!

Realistically they'll slow down a bit and then we will separate them again before putting them back together in the playoffs.  

• Upvote 1