[GDT] Vancouver @ Pittsburgh - Thursday, January 11th - 4pt/7et - SNO/E/P/650. -The Back Half Edition-

Chickenspear

What I’m loving about this TEAM right now is they are not showing up to play hockey ,.

They are showing up to WIN .!!

Every Shift they are all skating the same speed and hopping on a fast train !!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Can’t believe the audacity of the Canucks to not only dominate but disrespect the opponent by leading. Completely reprehensible and appalling. 

Let’s get Bettman on the line to fix this immediately.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

You know what's getting really boring?......

If you're bored, start figuring out the clues people are giving you. Including mods.

I am a passionate contributor to the forum i hVent personally attacked anyone or broken rules or did anything remotely blame worthy. I am entitled to my opinion and as long as i am not using obscenities or bad words I am free to post, like I said I earned my right to be here with hundreds of posts on my name and been here since this forum started.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, 24K said:

Why won't we. With how things are going, it will be the 27th pick at best. 

It depends on who we get but we need to consider a long term forecast on continual building the team from scratch when our free agents is leaving and we still need depth for next season.  It is foolish to do it when we got top 2 in the league and still dominant.   We still need to consider the holes left behind next season with departure of the free agent and not everyone will be back due to cap and they are going to get offers from other teams. I mean, they certainly earned their shot this year with chemistry we all have all 4 lines.  

Just now, RookieFan said:

I am a passionate contributor to the forum i hVent personally attacked anyone or broken rules or did anything remotely blame worthy. I am entitled to my opinion and as long as i am not using obscenities or bad words I am free to post, like I said I earned my right to be here with hundreds of posts on my name and been here since this forum started.

Should read the rule about trolling which you’re clearly doing. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

Let’s get Bettman on the line to fix this immediately.

Even that's not working this year....we don't need no stinkin refs on our side.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

All teams go through cycles of not making them playoffs not just the Canucks and one would argue its better for teams mental psyche and fan emotional levels to not even make the playoffs vs making them and being bounced first round over and over which isn't any better.

Canucks weren't good since 2014 sure but they were super entertaining and that's my entire point. As a fan to me entertainment is what matters high octane scoring win or lose as long as its fun I am game, but to win every game and steam roll opponents a lot of people will agree with ME can be boring.

Are you really a Canucks Fan ??? 
sure we like an entertaining team but any long time Canucks fan has one thing they want to see more than anything…this team winning a Cup !!!! 
I don’t see how you think these guys winning a lot is not entertaining, ugh. 
steamrolling opponents is definitely not boring 

maybe I’m wrong , how do the rest of you feel about this? 
I just want to witness them lift the Cup , don’t care how they make that happen as long as they win it all 

• Cheers 4

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Thanks for the update.

If you're not here to cheer for the team, then that's a little suspect. Nothing but bs so far...last chance.

• Cheers 4