[GDT] Vancouver @ Pittsburgh - Thursday, January 11th - 4pt/7et - SNO/E/P/650. -The Back Half Edition-

Chickenspear

12 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Canucks are +1.5 underdogs in this game? Wtf? 

Meh, let people think we're the old Canucks and then they'll be surprised when they find out we're not.

Go Canucks Go!

20 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Yep.

Next road trip is shorter but brutal times, Carolina, boston then sat at the red wings at 1 ET, sun at caps at 1:30. 

(Also @ chicago but not east)

Its not that bad because most of our star players will be settled in the East time zone for a week and half form the all-stars game in Toronto and a longer break beforehand and they may go on a vacation in Florida before joining the team in Carolina.    I believe that Bo Horvat was in Florida for his vacation before ASG last season and it is better than first game on the road with morning game.  They'll be sharper for that in February with 1pm  ET and 1:30pm ET start.  Is this a new trend for the scheduling in the future?

Edited by coolboarder
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

With how the Kings and Vegas are now struggling could one drop out of the top 3? IMHAO the Stinky Soilers will pass the Kings and finish third.The Kings’ two key players are old. They will continue to fall off. 

Especially with that puck sucker PLD. 7G 9A in 37GMS 🤣

8.5 milly caphit!

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

Its not that bad because most of our star players will be settled in the East time zone for a week and half form the all-stars game in Toronto and a longer break beforehand and they may go on a vacation in Florida before joining the team in Carolina.    I believe that Bo Horvat was in Florida for his vacation before ASG last season and it is better than first game on the road with morning game.  They'll be sharper for that in February with 1pm  ET and 1:30pm ET start.  Is this a new trend for the scheduling in the future?

Fair points. Detroit seems to always make us play early.

Caps should have made it later

29 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

Canucks put it in cruise control and win 5-2

That's my future prediction for all up coming games until the end of the season

Not sure I like this cause you have always been wrong? But hopefully you just turned a page and can be positive and enjoy the success!

• Haha 2