[GDT] Vancouver @ Pittsburgh - Thursday, January 11th - 4pt/7et - SNO/E/P/650. -The Back Half Edition-

Chickenspear

At this point a loss would be fine but it’s hard to see as the boys are cooking. Probably beat Buffalo too and lose to Columbus though for weird reasons and it’s a morning game on a Monday. But that would get them angry for home games. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

At this point a loss would be fine but it’s hard to see as the boys are cooking. Probably beat Buffalo too and lose to Columbus though for weird reasons and it’s a morning game on a Monday. But that would get them angry for home games. 

Yea this road trip has already been a success IMO

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

13 hours ago, Jim McMahon said:

They are projecting that because Vancouver has played 3 games in 4 nights. 

They were underdogs vs Isles too. Road game. Home has a big advantage... allegedly. 

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Then later in practice, unhappy with the toughness being exhibited on the ice, Tocchet grabbed a player and just beat the absolute shit out of them.

Honestly, it's stunning that he's 59. Sometimes feels like he's still 45 and could maybe lace 'em up.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

No we go game by game. I  don't think we look ahead. Overall it's not who we're playing but how we're playing. 

For sure if you’re the boys but I’m just making a prediction 

10 hours ago, CanuckMan said:

It will be a big night. As much as I will be watching the Canucks I will be keeping an eye on the other scoreboards.

LA vs. Florida hopefully Florida wins

Vegas vs. Bruins - can’t believe I’m saying it but I hope the bruins win. Vegas lost to Colorado yesterday and this is a back to back game for them so hopefully they’re gassed.

Winning the division will be the key to winning the first round. I would rather have LA/Vegas finish 2nd/3rd in the division and face each other. 

Edmonton is going to pass one and maybe both teams.

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Tocchet is 59? Damn, you wouldn't know it by looking at him. 

Yeah, I had to double check my facts. He turns 60 in April. You can tell that he takes good care of his body and it's paying off.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 3

4 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

The more I see it, the more i want this skate jersey! I think I am gonna just buy the Hughes Jersey so it has the C on it. Black Skate should be our number one jersey!!!

Totally.  The best Canucks jersey of all time IMO.  Black ones just look so mean.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

41 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Then later in practice, unhappy with the toughness being exhibited on the ice, Tocchet grabbed a player and just beat the absolute shit out of them.

Please start a poll so we can vote who gets a Tocchet Tune-Up!

I'm down with Zadorov, might as well start big and hope it lights a giant fire in Za Zedman.

Just don't hurt anybody Tocchy (overheard one of the players call him that - I would not!)

1k5g.gif

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Barn Burner said:

What a horrible trade by the Kings! 

PLD has had a horrible attitude everywhere he's played.  Not surprised he's had a setback in LA.  Hope PLD figures it out but not unhappy he's a drag on the Kings

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1