[GDT] Vancouver @ Pittsburgh - Thursday, January 11th - 4pt/7et - SNO/E/P/650. -The Back Half Edition-

Chickenspear

14 hours ago, CanuckMan said:

It will be a big night. As much as I will be watching the Canucks I will be keeping an eye on the other scoreboards.

LA vs. Florida hopefully Florida wins

Vegas vs. Bruins - can’t believe I’m saying it but I hope the bruins win. Vegas lost to Colorado yesterday and this is a back to back game for them so hopefully they’re gassed.

Winning the division will be the key to winning the first round. I would rather have LA/Vegas finish 2nd/3rd in the division and face each other. 

Dont forget detroit hopefully snapping the coilers streak

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, kettlevalley said:

Any chance we are courting Corey Perry?  

I hope not. I have a bad feeling he will screw with our locker room chemistry. I never liked that guy. 

Rather try the hot dog eater but he must be so out of shape….ugh 

15 hours ago, CanuckMan said:

It will be a big night. As much as I will be watching the Canucks I will be keeping an eye on the other scoreboards.

LA vs. Florida hopefully Florida wins

Vegas vs. Bruins - can’t believe I’m saying it but I hope the bruins win. Vegas lost to Colorado yesterday and this is a back to back game for them so hopefully they’re gassed.

Winning the division will be the key to winning the first round. I would rather have LA/Vegas finish 2nd/3rd in the division and face each other. 

Believe it or not,I hate vegas more than I hate the bruins. In the league only a short time and already have a cup. Their fans know no pain. I need them to start to suffer.

• Upvote 1