PGT - Vancouver at Pittsburgh

PhillipBlunt

2 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

After watching Guentzel tonight. I hope they don’t give the Pens anything more than a 3rd rounder in the 28 draft for him. Yeah I get that he’s produced big consistent numbers but that was not the Guentzel I have watched over the last few years. 

Agreed, probably why they the extension may or may not be there.

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

EP40... making his case for 15M cold hard cash. 

Ps.... Oilers 9 in a row 🤮

Fuck the Coilers! Be nice to steamroll them on the way to 1st overall 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, greenbean30 said:

Am I the only one who hasn't been impressed with Mik at all for the last 10-15 games? He really needs to pick it up.

Wonder if he's hurt, I don't see his speed like I used to.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Good to hear I’m not the only game stander.  
Hahaha

I’ve been getting made fun of for that for years! 

100% was standing late in the 3rd and OT. Gave a real good fuuuuuck when they scored, then an even better yahooooo when we did! Fired up!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, 24K said:

Look at their opposition. Hard not to string together a long winning streak. 

That said, cve we need to start cheering for Vegas to win so they don't fall into the wc. an't belie

No kidding, long multi day breaks in between games then you get to play the likes of Chicago and Detroit.   Candy arse schedule travel/rest wise.  Hardly any back to backs (i think just one)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, flat land fish said:

The result was good I thought the team looked tired the last 30 minutes.  Would be wise to inject some fresh legs for the next game.

With a full two days, we should get some rest for the preferred line up against Buffalo. Could mean we see some swaps in and out on the 4th line and maybe for Juuls/Cole. Either way - we have the depth to do it and that is such a good feeling!

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Am I the only one who hasn't been impressed with Mik at all for the last 10-15 games? He really needs to pick it up.

Im less worried about him than I am Kuzy

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

I'm with you.  So much so that I feel if we are unloading a player for cap space to acquire a 2C, then Mik is the guy I'd move.  I honestly feel Lafferty could step into that role or even Hoglander.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1