PGT - Vancouver at Pittsburgh

PhillipBlunt

Just now, HKSR said:

I'm with you.  So much so that I feel if we are unloading a player for cap space to acquire a 2C, then Mik is the guy I'd move.  I honestly feel Lafferty could step into that role or even Hoglander.

Kuz will probably go before Mikheyev.

We have Tocchet as a coach so he's gonna choose Mik over Kuz given his defensive play, speed and forchecking. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ok. This joke doesn’t need to be repeated after every win now does it? Haven’t heard this one before.

Jeff Goldblum GIF by BuzzFeed

Haters are the joke

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

I'm with you.  So much so that I feel if we are unloading a player for cap space to acquire a 2C, then Mik is the guy I'd move.  I honestly feel Lafferty could step into that role or even Hoglander.

He’s coming off a serious injury tho. Could very well just be trying to survive this year on a sub optimal leg

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

We don't need Jake Guentzel!

We really don't.  We need another centre.  One that is a capable 50 point 2C that is defensively responsible enough to play PK duties.

Just now, greenbean30 said:

In worried about both of them, their sticks are where plays go to die. The only thing Mik has over Kuz is he's better in the d-zone.

and on the forecheck and winning puck battles and can PK.

All things Tocchet likes. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Tofu_Bud said:

He’s coming off a serious injury tho. Could very well just be trying to survive this year on a sub optimal leg

Maybe, but that doesn't help us.  He's also a career best 32 point player.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Swedish commentary: "Oi, oi, oi, Ee-lias Peh-tehr-shohn!!!!!"

That guy is annoying as f—- and should have been fired ages ago. He doesn’t know any of the players names except maybe the Swedes and Crosby

15 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Jarry really turned things around for PIT & it seemed like everything was going against VAN in the last 30 mins, but we persevered and found a way on the back of Demkos phenomenal goaltending.

Gutsy win. That was fantastic.

I think Miller woke that entire team up to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Tocchet just said he thought the refs were great. "I love how they let us play"!

Because they don't even give a sh. They'll win despite the refs....let them think they're important. They're not. "Irrelevant"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1