PGT - Vancouver at Pittsburgh

PhillipBlunt

5 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Great game again for the lotto line. This team desperately needs help on the 2nd line. Right now we have one #1 line, two 3rd lines and one 4th line. Regardless of what people say Mikheyev is not a 2nd line player nor is Sutr. Kuzmenko might be one but he’s not playing like one nor is he producing. 

At this point we need to move Kuzmenko for a 2nd line player.

We can have 3 third lines while the lotto line is producing like this. When they cool then rebuild the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th line model. 

Just now, viking mama said:

Who’s responsible for first putting together the Lotto-line?

Was it Bruce? 

I’m not saying he invented it lol just shrewd to use it during a difficult road trip

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

Oh don't get me wrong, Mik has value, and when he's not scoring he brings more to the lineup than Kuz when he's not scoring.

But Mik has been on the 2nd line all year, and is expected to produce and lately he is invisible in the o-zone, or he kills the play.

I am not concerned given the circumstances of how he started the year hurt and the struggling players he's played with.

Kuzy is much more of a pressing concern. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, 24K said:

Man that passive aggressiveness. 🤣

Haha, he was being honest though. Really well refed game. Let them play until there were obvious penalties that warranted being called. That's exactly how you want it and what you should expect come playoff time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, high flying Vee said:

We can have 3 third lines while the lotto line is producing like this. When they cool then rebuild the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th line model. 

Wont be sustainable in the playoffs when teams know to shut down that one line. 

We need to move one of Mikheyev or Kuzmenko for an actual 2nd line player. Use 2024 1st round pick to get the player because this years pick will be low anyways. More like a 2nd round pick

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, RichterBelmont said:

Petey wants his money. And he wants it now. What a game. What a season thus far. This is fun again.

I think he wants it after the cup win.  

He's maximizing his leverage.  

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Disgruntler said:

Yep. Keep an eye on the rear view. LA might start sagging.

Seattle has also won 8 straight.

LA has some leeway with games in hand but Oilers also have games in hand.

Pacific is getting interesting. 

• Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

You're hardly the one to talk about "doesn't need to be repeated". You've been repeating the same stuff all year.

So let people do their thing too, please.

Fun is permitted.

Actually if you go back I have said many different things. You just won’t show them because they don’t fit your narrative. This comment is laughable because you only choose to respond to ones that fit your narrative. I have made many posts that you rarely comment on. Hmm. I wonder why.