[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

No chance.

Hughes controls play from the back end when he’s on the ice. Our possession numbers would plummet without him on D.

No one’s stopping him from doing the same from the side wall. 

1 hour ago, Canuck You said:

Apparently according to TSN the Nux are not cup contenders but Toronto and Deadmonton is..

419427133_883257640470321_6331451165768061889_n.thumb.jpg.40dbe327fb2bd2ae69f23e9cdacaae6f.jpg

Mike Johnson has obviously not watched a Canucks game this year.  PDO matters when games are close…but the Canucks have been blowing opponents out more than anyone else which is causing them to ride a high PDO

5 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Hoping the PGT won't appear with the final score on the title to spoil it for us.

But the one I'm really worried about is the game against CBJ - on the 15th at 10am.  :picard:

They’ll lose one of these games.   Either Buffalo or Columbus 

• Confused 1

Here is a question for the knowledgeable amongst us. A fan throws a puck on the ice and there are consequences - I think there is a delay of game rule that applies. Someone will be along to quote the appropriate rule if I am not correct.

Question, Detroit - Octopus (dude, you really stuffed an octopii down your pants?, really), Florida - Plastic rats, Toronto - waffles (yes, I laughed so hard I threw up my scotch, waffles REALLY!!??!?!!!! No wonder TO will never win a cup).

Is this really a rule and if so why would it not be applied - unless of course the Canucks are singled out by our dear friend Gary Bettman.

For the record, when our beloved Canucks win the cup this year and it is in Vancouver, I will be there and launching everything that is not considered a lethal weapon onto the ice ... my cap, the jersey the dude is wearing sitting next to me in the box, my shoes, the podium the concierge stands behind as we walk to the box suites (said concierge is helping to make sure it hits center ice), Shorty's hot dog, etc. ...