[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

So here's a hypothetical question....  you're Demko. Petey gets the next goal. You're nursing a shutout with 30 seconds left in the game. Do you go for the shutout, and pad your personal resume, or do you let in a soft one to keep Petey's streak alive?

I got lit up once in net playing at the Canada Center in northern israel, and it is NO FUN to let that door open at all, let alone get shelled once you let one in. So nope. you play to keep that door closed, sorry Petey. 

Just now, snowman955 said:

Did your cat not tell you. Or has champagne taken over

I have not started on champagne today! Plus, I have lots and lots of school work to do! I take upper division classes part time. 

I been drinking the coffee! It also has a delighfulness to it! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

The sabres PP looks a lot better than the Canucks 

That's kinda how it is these days... Our PP has been dismally static since December.

1 minute ago, Disgruntler said:

Honestly, we all gripe about the stripes, but this game is particularly special.

Sabres cried over JT getting fair treatment so now the refs are suckholing hard.

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Fig said:

What an ugly game. Just gotta find a way to muck out a win. Zero style points. 

Like said before , I remember when all games specially vs Calgary were like this but way more hits and fights.

Bet the olders players like our coach laugh and think used to be worse and was.

They should sit hughes, Garlund, Hogz for the third.

Everyone else will just look like GIANTS to the sabres. Then we can start hitting and slapshots at the players instead of the net. Heronik, Myers, take that slapper out but aim for the guy blocking.