[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

2 hours ago, dannydog said:

I feel like I might be the only 1 but I kinda hope the lotto line gets played more strategically. Keep this shook and awe line for the playoffs. Don’t give teams time to figure them out even just a little bit. But get a 2nd line center over a D upgrade to allow deployment of the lotto line with less risks. 

I was thinking the same thing, have them played at the most convenient times. Imagine teams not knowing when we might let them loose. The last shift of a game, the first shift? In the playoffs? 

Plus we need Petey to get Kuz back on track before the playoffs.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Kevlar said:

You're wrong... every hippie knows that hippie snow is sativa.

Ahh, that makes sense.

Not heavy, just one that makes you want to do snow angels. 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

You totally seem like a Camaro guy dude!!!

Good tires make all the difference. Especially in this lovely weather. This is the view out of my front window. 

20240113_122240.thumb.jpg.d9755d65a3832d605bb82f29ac5c5e6a.jpg

(The little streaks are where my dog sits on the top of the couch 🐶 Lukey lol)

image.thumb.png.1d406dab3a623d00d9a8d462b497a9ce.png

yea but it looks like you're on the east side of Saskatoon. I hear the west side is warmer. 

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I love Bruce.

Big part in what we are now.

If everything didn't happen exactly how it happened, we may not have the perfect recipe we have right now.

Look, I love the guy too but just be the bigger guy and move on..It is what it is, He was loved by us here...the fans at least.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Look, I love the guy too but just be the bigger guy and move on..It is what it is, He was loved by us here...the fans at least.

I think he is 'big' enough.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

No Canucks? WTF?

The first 5 out of 12 winners of the NHL All-Star Fan Vote Cale Makar Alexandar Georgiev Jeremy Swayman Leon Draisaitl Sergei Bobrovsky

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Right? Nova Scotia winters are no joke. 

-35 this morning here in northern BC (not including wind chill).  Just right for some hockey.  Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

What's hippie snow?

Is it like Indica?

11 minutes ago, Kevlar said:

You're wrong... every hippie knows that hippie snow is sativa.

It's a Sativa leaning hybrid. 31.5% Everybody wins! 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, sassbs said:

Nooooo one can  be more thrilled that they are tearing it up than me believe me. I’ve been a fan for almost 29 years! That’s longer than most of you guys have been alive for!! 

I’m just saying, they’ve been playing at 100% since jersey.   Plus they have that stupid 10 am game!   It’s really the early game that has me concerned.   
fatigue catches up.   

hey if I’m wrong, I’ll wear a maple leafs jersey in public for an entire day, and you guys know how much I loathe Toronto maple leafs!!!!

You loathe them so much you bought a jersey?????

That's a new level of loathing

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, higgyfan said:

Hardly an early game.  It starts at 4pm in Buff. 

Even the one in Col is early, but still 1pm. 

I don't bother predicting games with this 2023/24 team.  They always have that

potential to surprise us.

I really don't know why people on the forums give me such a hard time. I been following this team for 2 years now and been very good at predicting scores and understanding the metrics of the modern NHL. I am not a boot licker or a band Waggoner doesn't mean I should be torched at the stake I just share the other side like my favorite hockey writer Tony Gallager did.

Edited by RookieFan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2