[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, 24K said:

They saving us for prime time. 

maybe they want all the leafs to be on the ice when they admit only one leaf got voted in by leafs nation and 5 canucks got voted in

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

I really don't know why people on the forums give me such a hard time. I been following this team for 2 years now and been very good at predicting scores and understanding the metrics of the modern NHL. I am not a boot liker or a band Waggoner doesn't mean I should be torched at the stake I just share the other side like my favorite hockey writer Tony Gallager did.

Aren't you that goofy fan that thinks hockey is all about business deals and bringing dates to the games, and that's your main focus? Don't you get upset when people interrupt your little social gatherings of schmoozing with actual hockey? If so ... that's why. Also you have the worst understanding of hockey many have seen around here. And that I'll tell you for free.

At least you're trying I guess ... maybe, sometimes you come off as a troll due to the silly things you say about games.

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Buffalo reporter thinks canucks are going to get stuck after game with blizzard coming in.IMG_4449.thumb.jpeg.ddc32e0069ab826710989c13e8f147a2.jpeg

It's not the *worst* place to be stranded. You'd have to learn to live on chicken wings and beef on weck, but I can think of worse ways to survive. Find me a seat at the Pearl Street Grill, and I could hole up for days.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

It’s a convertible too, my mid life crisis present from my wife.

Ha, sweet present. No convertible today.

Old school or new ... what year?

20 minutes ago, Redhdlois said:

Yes!  Our icon/emojis need a revamp 

I vote to include this one 🔥

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Tocchet one ... or a temp 649 would be cool too. @Ribs 

image.png.481478f99aeba07cc5cb8f6c45fab03d.png

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

So they postponed the Bills/Steelers game tomorrow.

Any word on the Canucks/Sabres game today?

Hopefully they can get out of there before the bad weather hits at least.

one key difference:

2023-01-13.jpg.5c8422b0c037119d19c902785dcc3f1c.jpg

5 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

HAHA boys you are definitely spending the night in Buffalo

Night in Buffalo might work well in our favour. 

Perhaps they get a better rest and in perfect world the Columbus game gets set back a few hours. 

Just wishful thinking here. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Barnstorm said:

Leave all faucets running slightly. As long as water is moving through the pipes they usually  don’t freeze. 

Have to run the hot water pipes frequently too. Exterior walls with water lines are the worst for freezing. Modern built homes avoid putting any pipes in exterior walls except short runs for outdoor faucets. 

And in newer houses, pex pipe is generally freeze tolerant, it then becomes the faucets where water will sometimes freeze in the valves and break them.  Had that happen in our pool house. You don’t want to know what the water bill was when we discovered that. 

4 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

2018, bought it new. We moved to Edmonton 1 1/2 years ago, drove it all winter last year but this year bought an AWD SUV for winter and keep the Camaro at my dads place in Vancouver.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Too lazy to do it right now, but changing that to canuck colours would be cool.

• Cheers 1