[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

17 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Haha, yep you got it. Just off 8th by the Colonial / Copper Mug and Wiggins Park. Really love the area though. 

I know it well. 

17 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Hosting a poker game tonight so I've got to pick up supplies and the table before puck drop. I'm not going to lie, the car's been warming up for 30 minutes already. 

I remember telling someone about plugging in my car when I moved to Vancouver in the 90s and they had no idea what I was talking about.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

A year ago, very nice not having to worry about the blueline:

"Most Canuck focus will be on the blueline. Dermott left the last game and did not practice and OEL is expected to return after his timeout. Next scratch Myers probably earned a reprieve as a result of Dermott's injury so the next question will be if Kyle Burroughs get a game or will it be more Stillman. "

For those who think that winning is boring.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Living in downtown Toronto. Maybe we should get together for the Canucks Leafs game next Saturday?

Thank you for the offer,but I try to never go to Toronto, it's way to busy for me. I do appreciate the offer though.

52 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

I really don't know why people on the forums give me such a hard time. I been following this team for 2 years now and been very good at predicting scores and understanding the metrics of the modern NHL. I am not a boot licker or a band Waggoner doesn't mean I should be torched at the stake I just share the other side like my favorite hockey writer Tony Gallager did.

Oh, boy, Tony, really? Probably, the most negative writer that ever covered Canucks. And his voice on radio! It will follow me up to the grave in my nightmares...

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

419634949_10160720222840549_799857568285

Let's be honest and fair here, I stopped commenting 25 games ago when it was clear no one was catching me. I got flamed for my predictions so I stopped posting them publicly but rest assured if I kept showcasing I'd be tops on the list by a long long mile. Gotta pay respect where it's due.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

I wouldn't be shocked if our game on Monday gets postponed to a later date, which will mean we'd get another back to back added knowing the NHL.

If this storm is gonna be as bad as they are predicting, the boys might not get out of Buffalo until Monday.

Hope not.  Buff has tremendous snow removal and deicing equipment at their airport.  They're

very used to these conditions, so hopefully the Nucks get out on schedule.  Or better still, right

after the game, as the worst of the storm is tomorrow.  It's just a 1hr flight to Columbus.,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Ron sucks and needs to stfu.

Copy & paste this comment repeatedly, game by game, week to week…until the message is received.

Ron’s overly-gratuitous name-dropping is the only thing keeping him on the air at this point. 

When oh when, will this in-sufferable man’s distracting diatribes cease?  

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Just so you folks know I may not comment during the game I'm going to probably curl up in bed to keep warm and watch on my ipad.

Man up, you sound like a cat.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, viking mama said:

What’s all this talk about a game post-ponement?

Is there some discussion going on about a different sports league’s  games here? I’m getting confused. 

Football game is postponed and some discussion on wether the Canucks game would be but it’s not.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Devron said:

Thank you my friends, fellow Canucks fans for the support and condolences. It’s been a weird feeling losing my dad, but I’m grateful for the love here.

Sorry for your loss Devron. I feel your pain. Just loss a childhood friend and hardcore Nuck fan on Boxing Day. 
Stay strong friend 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Just so you folks know I may not comment during the game I'm going to probably curl up in bed to keep warm and watch on my ipad.

Oh come on. Im setting up my TV outside for the full Buffalo experience. 

Edited by Jim McMahon
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

It’s so cold here that I had to warm up the flat screen by replaying highlights of the last four games over the last hour. 

she’s warmed up and ready to go 

Yah, but, is it this cold?