[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

4 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

I do that Only if there’s a hot tub nearby.

Me too, but in my case I've only got a little Rubbermaid plastic box just big enough for my feet.  Does the trick though.  GCG!

18 hours ago, Devron said:

Lost my dad today hoping for a win

So sorry to hear that, I lost my Dad almost exactly a year ago, it’s tough , take care

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Yummm

Just made it to Smitty's and back.

Had a huge breakfast, stuffed...and now for some hide-inside Nucks hockey!

Best part of my morning. Breakfast skillet (Peppers, onions, tomatoes,  mennonite sausage, mixed with hashbrowns and mozza cheese), and two cups of nice hot coffee. Made it at home.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I'm making bird shelter/houses our of coffee cans while I watch the game. Made one last year, hung it at my back porch light and it was used (heavily) in the cold snap. Making a much better design this year (x 2). Poor guys out there. I worry about the animals and the homeless people in this weather.

You're awesome Deb.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I'm making bird shelter/houses our of coffee cans while I watch the game. Made one last year, hung it at my back porch light and it was used (heavily) in the cold snap. Making a much better design this year (x 2). Poor guys out there. I worry about the animals and the homeless people in this weather.

We have 3 heated hummingbird feeders out 

surprising so many are still hanging around 

we also have 2 Stellar Jays we’ve been leaving peanuts out for , going on 3 years and they bring their new kids each year 

• Like 2