[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

Woohoo, let's go Canucks. I predict a 5-1 score and Petey scores the winner to equal the 100 year old record - have a soft spot for our Canucks, I do.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Damn. Gonna have to PVR this one, not off till 4:30, but I will be watching it at around 5.

Hoping the PGT won't appear with the final score on the title to spoil it for us.

But the one I'm really worried about is the game against CBJ - on the 15th at 10am.  :picard:

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, Moeknows said:

we should dominate them..On Paper this shouldn't even be close...but we know we wipe our butts with paper sooo....

Doesn't matter WHO we play it's how we play. 

All staples, every bat channel.

22 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Damn. Gonna have to PVR this one, not off till 4:30, but I will be watching it at around 5.

I always find it funny when some people still say ... I need to tape the game.

I'm always like, wow, you still have VHS hooked up. 😉

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

And it begins who won?  I wasn't out of diapers, so I don't know                   😜   

dale-tallon-1974-35.jpg            gilbert-perreault-1977-33.jpg      

I remember this day.....we got Tyler Myers and Buffalo got McDavid...well maybe not that bad but really, really bad...Perrault was an awesome talent

• Cheers 1

50 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

So, I got these two beauties coming to add to my Canucks collection! Can't wait!

youth-vancouver-canucks-3rd-jersey-jacquard-cuffed-pom-knit-4344f98d-7b3b-4119-8b32-cd1c8d33624d-jpgrendition.jpg

1_370e6f1f-45e0-4bcd-98ec-3764dddf5962.png

how the hell did you get a JT? Tell the canucks how to get a few of these clones.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1