[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

7 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

@Sabrefan1

Greenway is leading Buff in icetime 2 hits 1 blk 50% in the dot. 

I wonder if Buff is trying to sell us Greenway? 

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

Greenway is the Sabres' coach's golden boy from years ago.  I can't imagine the coach would be happy if the GM traded him.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, WHL rocks said:

I think Kuz problem is his fitness level. He doesn't have the fitness level to compete

After scoring 39 goals in his first year he thought NHL was easy and didn't come in to the season fully prepared. 

I'm beginning to think he shouldn't pass to mik, better to just keep shooting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Great, now I'm paying some attention to the dumb board ads..

How do they allow that shit to move during play. So lame.

last game the pizza in the top screen left corner of the rink on my tv rolled along the bottom of the ad WITH the puck zipping by..i was actually outraged by that as i thought it was on purppose, but my wife pointed out it rolled a few times during the rest of the broadcast when the puck was no where near it....just coincidence, but it took me out of the moment. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Sabrefan1 said:

Greenway is the Sabres' coach's golden boy from years ago.  I can't imagine the coach would be happy if the GM traded him.

i absolutely love your signature block. CHEERS!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I think Kuz problem is his fitness level. He doesn't have the fitness level to compete

After scoring 39 goals in his first year he thought NHL was easy and didn't come in to the season fully prepared. 

But… Bali ????? :hurhur:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I'm beginning to think he shouldn't pass to mik, better to just keep shooting.

Ya mik has been a blackhole for offense. Lafferty at 1/4 price looks better 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

at the risk of showing my bias: this is a cultural inheritance he suffers from. Feels like that is a repeated theme. 

Usually if the Canucks need a goal I’ll have a drink and they’ll score. I had a Mexican themed lunch so I made myself a lime margarita on the rocks.  No help. They looked kind of sleepy so I had a double espresso for them. Still no help. I might have to make myself a whiskey on the rocks. The sacrifices I make for this team 😂😜

Edited by Cali Canuck
Typos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So my phone says it's 24F out. It's getting a little warmer out there! Between 3pm-4pm will be the warmest time at 27F.  

I may make my mad dash to the grocery stores! Thank goodness they are all nearby! 

Edited by brilac
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

at the risk of showing my bias: this is a cultural inheritance he suffers from. Feels like that is a repeated theme. 

At least he didn't wipe out his career by hanging around Mr. Tubesteak.

• Like 1