[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

Just now, Lemon Face said:

Address ,Photo,E mail phone number????????????

What, so you can see where I live? !! 

Sometimes when I get really drunk in here or are just darn happy, I tend to post pictures.  

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

63F in my apartment. So I agree!

My swedish valhund keeps pawing the door to go lay down outside, it is around -9 right now out there. She enjoys eating snow, odd doggo. 

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Yeah.  I thought Tocc was too hard on him, but the more I focus on watching him actually play, I can see Tocc's frustration.  Even in this game, I watched him be easily be manhandled and 'de-pucked'   He just doesn't know how to fight for the puck along the boards.  It is probably a lot to do with conditioning.  I am amazed how he managed to elude all those responsibilities last season and scored almost 40 goals.

We all hope the best for him, that he learns Tocchets way, That is what "Canucks Hockey" is now.  Even the little angry elf is superior to him against bigger players. I'm concerned because I don't see much progress.

Yeah I think the key difference between Garland and Kuz is conditioning. 

Garland's motor doesn't stop. He's all over the I've digging for pucks along the boards, back checking stealing pucks.... all that shows how fit he is.

Kuz doesn't have the energy or lungs to be able to do half of what Garland does.. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, brilac said:

I'm in Seattle. It's very cold up here! Oh my gosh 🥶 !!

I'm more of an 80sF 90sF kind of person! 

Me too!

If we didn't have hockey in winter I'd DIE. I'm a summer girl for sure.

WOOOO bb6

• Like 3