[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

@DevronMy heart goes out to you my friend, I lost my dad 10 yrs ago and it hurts just as much as the day...I missed the 1st period because my dogs on his last legs and probably will be put down soon, I bandaged him up..I feel so terrible..Hope they get this win for you!

Thanks friend. It feels empty. But I got my Canucks and my friends. Much love 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Levi is in his rookie year and there are high hopes for him.  UPL on the other hand is very inconsistent.

Add to that a very young defence and you get pain.  The Sabres need a veteran bottom pairing to help teach and guide the young guys.

I love Levi and his upside. Kinda wish he wasn't on the main roster ngl. He only just turned 22. Should just give him a bunch of starts in the A. And yeah, getting a few stabilizing vets on the blueline would help.

I'm willing to be the bad guy here and say that the Canucks have given two headshots now tonight. I'd expect Miller to be kicked out of the game and maybe even face supplemental discipline.