[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

5 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Crazy idea, but if WSH was to retain on Kuznetsov would a Kuzmenko/Kuznetsov swap make us better? 

Probably, Kuznetsov is a more proven offensive producer playing on one of the lowest octane offense teams in the league 

He's also a better puck distributor and has always been more of an assist machine than a goal scorer 

I question why Washington would make the trade though, Kuzmenko hasn't exactly been lighting it up and without Backstrom Washington needs distribution type players in it's lineup 

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

In the playoffs, because what we are seeing in this game is what we'll see there, they may need to put Hughes and Hronek with Myers or Zadorov to make sure they have protection close at hand. 

In those types of games, you need someone on the ice when the chickensh*t behaviour starts to happen, so an immediate beat down can be administered.

Zadorov can, Myers not sure. Juulsen would be a better fit in that department.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Probably, Kuznetsov is a more proven offensive producer playing on one of the lowest octane offense teams in the league 

He's also a better puck distributor and has always been more of an assist machine than a goal scorer 

I question why Washington would make the trade though, Kuzmenko hasn't exactly been lighting it up and without Backstrom Washington needs distribution type players in it's lineup 

Think both sides would've liked to move on a long time ago. It would be a way to finally move on. But point made.

Pavel Buchnevich on the other hand... wonder if STL would look to shake things up. 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

This board just can't help itself.  I had a post reported and deleted because someone is angry with the Sabres.

I'll log off for now before a puck goes through the net again and I get blamed for watching a different feed than everyone else.

I will love you again after the game 😛

• ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

This board just can't help itself.  I had a post reported and deleted because someone is angry with the Sabres.

I'll log off for now before a puck goes through the net again and I get blamed for watching a different feed than everyone else.

I think it was the midget term, I'll check it out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Nah there’s idiots on this forum.  Just gotta ignore them i know we all love having you here

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Sabrefan1 you rock.

There's always a peanut gallery on Canucks boards.

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

Should be welcome here, your not a Flames or Leafs fan

I like Sabre...

but I see even the post you quoted has disappeared....is he being erased?

Edit:

NM,

Go Nucks!

Edited by bishopshodan

1 minute ago, Ribs said:

I think it was the midget term, I'll check it out.

It was, someone sent me a pm as they were offended by it so I hid the post. All is well...

• Cheers 1

In all honesty, we were all surprised, pleasantly, by the teams 180 this season.

But its hilarious watching Drance deal with it live on air.  His brain is doing back-flips while spitting out big chunks of crow.

• Haha 1