[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

4 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Does anyone know anything about the all-star voting results yet?

They're going to announce them today.

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-all-star-fan-vote-winners-to-be-announced-january-13

The final 12 participants for the 2024 NHL All-Star Game will be announced Saturday during two separate national broadcasts.

Five winners of the 2024 NHL All-Star Fan Vote presented by MassMutual will be unveiled on ABC and ESPN+ during the first intermission of the game between the New York Rangers and Washington Capitals (1 p.m. ET).

The final seven will be announced on Sportsnet and NHL Network in the pregame show prior to the game between the Colorado Avalanche and Toronto Maple Leafs (7 p.m. ET).

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Don't like these early starts, the Canucks don't fare well in them. Got to keep winning games, especially against non-playoff teams. 

I'll be watching Greenway, could he become a Canuck?

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

When you use words like "reality"  "I know when they need" (like you do and we don't?). I think I've been quite right about this team.

Besides, I'm not sure you DO know....because a month ago you were wrong. And now you're, once again, trying to predict stuff. But you lost credibility in December. 

If you can go back to '94, why can't I go back to December? Seems fair.

Ignore list is growing...we're not here to hear how much more you know than the rest of us...we're here to cheer on our team. Not just predict failures.

It’s the fact you searched me specially for that quote.   Half the time I’m trolling on here for shits and giggles.   Yeah I’m wrong most of the time that’s why I don’t play proline. 

you’re unreal seriously.   If someone doesn’t agree with you, you crap all over them.  Btw all of this hate I’m getting because I said they most likely lose ONE of these games.   God forbid I say someone so outrageous. 

and I am happy to be wrong!!!   

from now on, I’ll be like everyone else on here and worship the words you type.   

31 minutes ago, Joe King said:

I was just joking. Because that's who I am. I live in Kitchener so I know a few Leafs fans myself.

Lolll sorry.  I was being flamed by everyone for making a comment they may lose 1 game either Buffalo or Columbus.     

so you’re aware at how insufferable leafs fans are 🤣

• Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, Slegr said:

What?? That’s crazy. I don’t know what stupid holiday it is in the US, but you’d think schedulers would realize there are more Canucks fans who would watch a televised game on Monday than Columbus fans.They should have made it at a reasonable hour.

Martin Luther King Jr Day

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, sassbs said:

Lolll sorry.  I was being flamed by everyone for making a comment they may lose 1 game either Buffalo or Columbus.     

so you’re aware at how insufferable leafs fans are 🤣

For what it’s worth , I was just having fun with your post. 

You’re likely right about being due for an L…won’t say the word.

Always want the w however things rarely go as planned or hoped. 

Motor on dude!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Canucks never do well with these early east coast games, this is looking like a sleeper loss 📉 

Hardly an early game.  It starts at 4pm in Buff. 

Even the one in Col is early, but still 1pm. 

I don't bother predicting games with this 2023/24 team.  They always have that

potential to surprise us.

1 minute ago, higgyfan said:

Hardly an early game.  It starts at 4pm in Buff. 

Even the one in Col is early, but still 1pm. 

I don't bother predicting games with this 2023/24 team.  They always have that

potential to surprise us.

Particularly that they have had 9 days to adjust to the time zone change.

celebrate red velvet GIF by Stephanie Gonot

13 minutes ago, sassbs said:

It’s the fact you searched me specially for that quote.   Half the time I’m trolling on here for shits and giggles.   Yeah I’m wrong most of the time that’s why I don’t play proline. 

you’re unreal seriously.   If someone doesn’t agree with you, you crap all over them.  Btw all of this hate I’m getting because I said they most likely lose ONE of these games.   God forbid I say someone so outrageous. 

and I am happy to be wrong!!!   

from now on, I’ll be like everyone else on here and worship the words you type.   

ok you just entered into ignore territory. bye bye loser

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Moeknows said:

ok you just entered into ignore territory. bye bye loser

Yep, noted. (Had them set to ignore so would have missed this)

Not really hard to tell when trolls strike. They're not quite as clever as they think they are. 

Re the game being cancelled....Bills game is outdoors, right? I imagine that comes into play. I think (HOPE) we'll be ok for the game today!!!

10 hours ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

These adds on the Canucks forum are getting so provocative… 

excited andy samberg GIF

E44BAA31-B6F1-4009-9351-6813E8C98687.png

HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE!!!

Oh My God Wow GIF

You do realize that the ads you see are based on your viewing habits?

(e.g. I see ads for golf clubs, used cars etc - things I have googled recently)

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

I hope we win but i had this game down as a fluke loss. Maybe their goalie gets hot or we face 5 on 3s. Happy to be wrong. If tage who had xrays yesterday is out that should help us.

Game is still on per NY governor though quarters...

IMG_4448.thumb.jpeg.ae2e82902233ffd36a3ea83dd7b8cbdd.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I hope we win but i had this game down as a fluke loss. Maybe their goalie gets hot or we face 5 on 3s. Happy to be wrong. If tage who had xrays yesterday is out that should help us.

Game is still on per NY governor though quarters...

IMG_4448.thumb.jpeg.ae2e82902233ffd36a3ea83dd7b8cbdd.jpeg

leave after a couple quarters? LOL I wonder if she should have said leave if the Canucks are up 9-2

• Haha 3