[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

John.Tallhouse

9 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

It was shiny chrome with matte purple pegs. My prized possession from aged 12-14. 

Awesome bike bro… I had a redline/Nishiki BMX chromemoly frame very light bike - raced it a few times and put some flight cranks on it because they were stronger

4 hours ago, tas said:

i assure you any attempt at an argument here is one sided. you both misinterpreted my implication and that's ok. there's no fight. 

https://www.tsn.ca/nfl/new-york-governor-postpones-buffalo-bills-pittsburgh-steelers-playoff-game-to-monday-1.2062042

New York state governor Kathy Hochul announced the Buffalo Bills' home playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers will be moved to Monday at 4:30 p.m. ET due to severe weather.

17 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Awesome bike bro… I had a redline/Nishiki BMX chromemoly frame very light bike - raced it a few times and put some flight cranks on it because they were stronger

I actually wanted that bike. Was that the bike the main character in RAD ride? 
BTW Rad was the coolest movie ever made. Right up there with Bloodsport, RoboCop, Over the Top and Roadhouse. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

I actually wanted that bike. Was that the bike the main character in RAD ride? 
BTW Rad was the coolest movie ever made. Right up there with Bloodsport, RoboCop, Over the Top and Roadhouse. 

Hey bro I’m not sure… I know is I paid 350 for it with all my paper route money - at a bike shop that no longer exists - located on 10th Ave. closer to UBC… not West Point grey - I think it was Varsity Cycles… I bought it when I was 13… It was my pride and joy… And my dad who had zero connection with me gave it away when I was in grade 9 or 10 I believe… 

it had a Nishiki stickers on it but it was a red line bike… It was white with red rims hubs and red three piece aluminum cranks red seat and seat post red handlebars and head set

4C56B672-5DB4-4B61-8233-1A68E9D052DB.jpeg

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Wooo !!!!!

Boeser Miller Pettersson 

Hughes Demko

+ Coach Tochett 

6 Canucks going to the All Star Game..

Give yourselves a hand boys and girls. We voted and made it happen.. 

It's interesting ... I've seen a lot of people crying on social media that the Canucks have too many players going to the ASG. 

I'm like ... when have the Canucks had this many go the game? Also, we're first in the league and each one of our guys are deserving of and earned the honor.

Hell ... we're doing so well Hronek should be there too FFS!

• ThereItIs 1

15 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

It's interesting ... I've seen a lot of people crying on social media that the Canucks have too many players going to the ASG. 

I'm like ... when have the Canucks had this many go the game? Also, we're first in the league and each one of our guys are deserving of and earned the honor.

No no we don't want Hronek going..

We don't need his contract price going up anymore than it already will be at end if this season..

Ya they all deserve to go.

People always looking for something to complain about. Canucks fans are no different. We have enough complainers of our own. 

I don't pay attention to people complaining. Waste of time. 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

No no we don't want Hronek going..

We don't need his contract price going up anymore than it already will be at end if this season..

Ya they all deserve to go.

People always looking for something to complain about. Canucks fans are no different. We have enough complainers of our own. 

I don't pay attention to people complaining. Waste of time. 

My post wasn't about complaining or paying attention to complainers. It was more to the point of we're doing so well that we actually could have another player there in Hronek, which would be six players. 

His contract price is already higher. Pay the man. Happy Hronek all day long. 

15 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

My post wasn't about complaining or paying attention to complainers. It was more to the point of we're doing so well that we actually could have another player there in Hronek, which would be six players. 

His contract price is already higher. Pay the man. Happy Hronek all day long. 

My mistake. You're 1st paragraph is about people on social media crying about 5 of our players going.  I'm just saying who cares.. let them cry..

I don't think Hronek deserves an All Star invite even though he's played very well.. and if he was voted in his price would go up.. I don't think that's a good thing. He'll get payed as it is. Playing as Quinns partner is a big boost for him. I'm sure he's loving it being a Vancouver Canuck.  

Just now, WHL rocks said:

My mistake. You're 1st paragraph is about people on social media crying about 5 of our players going.  I'm just saying who cares.. let them cry..

I don't think Hronek deserves an All Star invite even though he's played very well.. and if he was voted in his price would go up.. I don't think that's a good thing. He'll get payed as it is. Playing as Quinns partner is a big boost for him. I'm sure he's loving it being a Vancouver Canuck.  

We agree about the complainers. That was just my gateway into this.

We disagree on Hronek. So be it. 

Hughes wouldn't be having this type of season if it wasn't for Hronek. This isn't all about Hughes and Hronek is just a passenger being carried by Hughes. That's the mistake people are making. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Other teams fans are whining? 

Yay GIF by YoungerTV