Quinn as as Centre

I haven't read through all the replies in this thread, but if no one mentioned it yet, I'm guessing the fired Trent Cull had his hand in the call to try Huggy at centre. I mean, wasn't it Cull that was at the controls when Woo was put on wing in Abby? Think about it. 

I mean I realize that supposedly this suggestion came from someone in the upper management area, but all Cull had to do was plant the seed to cause a stir in the organization. I dunno. It's dumb and dusted! (Pun intended!!!!)

On 1/12/2024 at 8:27 PM, van_can_fan said:

I’m losing respect for Boudreau. This is such a pointless and strange thing to come out with, especially at this point when the team is having all kinds of success after letting you go. 

He was certainly a fan favourite but a few times since being let go he’s handled himself like nothing more than an entitled and disgruntled ex employee. 

I would prefer him to quit talking about the Canucks at this point. 

Exactly.  I mean, stfu is what I was thinking when I saw the interview.  There is a time and place , and it wasn't either the time or place. He's a distraction now. Definitely didn't raise his stock, so not sure why he did that. 

Edited by cuporbust
  • ThereItIs 1