See Ya

Rob Eh

5 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

Adbusters had a decent ad blocker years ago...i wonder if they maintain it?

I keep getting Calgary adds... What does this mean ....

Please don't say what I think it means

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

I keep getting Calgary adds... What does this mean ....

Please don't say what I think it means

Coilers/leafs its black out for everyone except Alberta on SN and in Ontario its on TSN4 lol..... sportsurge has a bunch of streams that always work for me for canucks games

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

Coilers/leafs its black out for everyone except Alberta on SN and in Ontario its on TSN4 lol..... sportsurge has a bunch of streams that always work for me for canucks games

Spencer pooped the bed first 28 seconds and Matthews had a open net... 1-0... then leafs killed a penalty

17 hours ago, KZA said:

Hey Rob really enjoyed your track "Psychic Birds"...please don't leave

Regards,

KZA

Here's another version of that, This is my newest one, over 120 hundred views on YT since i uploaded it 9 days ago. It's a hit !! lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

On 1/14/2024 at 12:14 PM, Rob Eh said:

I think i figured out what it is, i used to have Adobe on this laptop and it must not have uninstalled properly. I guess it wasn't @Sabrefan1 after all. (just kidding).

Also someone must have hacked me and made this thread. (just kidding).

If you have any history regarding Adobe (even this very thread and the mentioning of Adobe), it could entice the Google algorithm to think you'd be attracted to Adobe products. It wouldn't just be from previously installed software, although that could have a significant impact on it.

4 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

ferris youre still here GIF

It works good for me now, check out my Filmscore thread featuring Ennio Morricone and Vangelis on page 6.

3 hours ago, The Lock said:

If you have any history regarding Adobe (even this very thread and the mentioning of Adobe), it could entice the Google algorithm to think you'd be attracted to Adobe products. It wouldn't just be from previously installed software, although that could have a significant impact on it.

I think it is from previously downloaded software. I haven't had the problem in a while. It seems like it's usually a black friday sale or something like that, a timed add that goes away after awhile, always Adobe.