[PGT] Vancouver @ Buffalo

Miss Korea

1 hour ago, Fan since 82 said:

I'm thinking the stinker might be the first home game back. All good though because they're rocking and it's fun to watch! GCG!

Sadly, they often are, although the early start on Monday gives them a little extra time to rest up.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, footsteps said:

There's still another 39 games in the season! 🤪

True but Petey was so close,I was rooting for him to break the record. The chance of him or anybody being that close to 4 game winners never mind 5 game winners in a row again is very rare.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Petey should be back to defend hardest shot, no?

They changed the format so they have to pretty much compete in all the events now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, LillStrimma said:

Tuch is reserving the playoffs tough game for the playoffs.

You probably know he and the other coaches knows how it will be.

He won’t be in the playoffs unless he gets traded (to us ideally).

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Tusk said:

right, but for the SKILLS comp we get to vote two players.

Hughes is obvious but who should the other be? Going homer Boeser or Miller....

Feels like Boeser have the edge in these pure single aspect skills. 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Tusk said:

yeah they have to be in the All star lineup to play in skills. Petey was already auto selected cause he won hardests shot last year

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Petey should be back to defend hardest shot, no?

This year its a 14 player tourney and they play in multiple challenges to play for $1,000,000.

They selected 12 players (Petey is in) and the last 2 are open to votes. So we gotta do the voting thing but we should all figure out where our votes should go so we dont split the votes!

Miller and Hughes? Miller and Brock? Brock and Huggy? Maybe we can even vote Tocc in for this.

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

Team as a whole was definitely not intimidated. Guys like Miller Zad were physical. They're not going to get intimidated. 

But the goal wasn't to intimidate the whole team. It was to intimidate their best player and quarter back..Quinn Hughes.. And I think it definitely affected him. 

Quinn wasn't handling it well at all. 

Maybe they can show Youngblood on their next flight :classic_laugh:

2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

This year its a 14 player tourney and they play in multiple challenges to play for $1,000,000.

They selected 12 players (Petey is in) and the last 2 are open to votes. So we gotta do the voting thing but we should all figure out where our votes should go so we dont split the votes!

Miller and Hughes? Miller and Brock? Brock and Huggy? Maybe we can even vote Tocc in for this.

My vote is on Toch if they allow me 🤣

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

WTF are you talking about? Team got a shut out on the 6th game of a road trip while tallying their 5th road win in a row.

If you're not happy then you're clearly watching hockey for the wrong reasons.

Chill dog. It was a joke from back when we won another game and the CanucksFanForLife feller said we shouldn't be happy. I wanted to keep the tradition going 

• Cheers 3

9 minutes ago, Tusk said:

The problem is alot of other Fans voting only have one or two players to vote for. We have 3, or 4 if we are allowed to vote for Tocchet.

If we dont all vote the same, other teams will have more votes. Like toronto, or edmonton.