[PGT] Vancouver @ Buffalo

Miss Korea

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Canucks have it so easy in next 20 games ....every team they play is below them in the standings.... sheesh. 😉

In the words of our coach, Don't get fat and happy. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Bobby Lou said:

I'd disagree. You could've corrected yourself a page or 2 ago. It's not Kuala bro. 

Forgive n forget tho. I appreciate u sayin that now. 🙏 

Thank you.

You didn’t have to respond to any of what I posted, but far be from me to suggest you’ve some got hate issues yourself. I wouldn’t do that. 

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We need to start losing, these PGT used to be nice and focused on how much the Canucks stink now everyone’s arguing about everything, geography, who’s go the biggest penis……

More like who's got the biggest Pampers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We need to start losing, these PGTs used to be nice and focused on how much the Canucks stink now everyone’s arguing about everything, geography, who’s go the biggest penis……

What in the hell is going on here?!!! Ok, let's level the playing field a tad. EVERYONE is a little racist. And don't bullshit and say you aren't. As for the rest, I admit I am an alien master of geography with a menacing member!!!!!! Come at me, bro!!!!!!

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

What in the hell is going on here?!!! Ok, let's level the playing field a tad. EVERYONE is a little racist. And don't bullshit and say you aren't. As for the rest, I admit I am an alien master of geography with a menacing member!!!!!! Come at me, bro!!!!!!

Honestly I hate everyone equally.

• Cheers 4

5 minutes ago, Vancan said:

All Humans suck... Non notable comment. Look at human history. We have been and continue to be the biggest fuck up in the billions of years this planet ever saw. 

The one thing humans have done well, is kill eachother. That's it really. So back to hockey.