[PGT] Vancouver @ Buffalo

Miss Korea

5 hours ago, CanucksJay said:

Are any of the guys in Abby close? Like Podz or Bains? Are they adequate backfill or do we need to get insurance? 

Unless there's injuries, I doubt we'll see anyone from Abby.......at least as long as Abby is in their own playoffs.  Bains, podz and Raty would probably be on the wait list for fwds.  Woo and wolanin for d.....maybe hirose and mcward as well.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, stawns said:

Unless there's injuries, I doubt we'll see anyone from Abby.......at least as long as Abby is in their own playoffs.  Bains, podz and Raty would probably be on the wait list for fwds.  Woo and wolanin for d.....maybe hirose and mcward as well.

Yeah I forgot about Raty. 

Those 3 and Karlsson make the most sense on forward. 

I know Wolanin was injured when we were on need on D last time. That was unfortunate he didn't get a chance to show. Brisbois has been injured all year. Did Woo jump over Hirose and Mcward on the depth chart? 

1 hour ago, CanucksJay said:

Yeah I forgot about Raty. 

Those 3 and Karlsson make the most sense on forward. 

I know Wolanin was injured when we were on need on D last time. That was unfortunate he didn't get a chance to show. Brisbois has been injured all year. Did Woo jump over Hirose and Mcward on the depth chart? 

I don't think woo was ever under them.