[PGT] Vancouver @ Buffalo

Miss Korea

9 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I wonder if its a record for 5 players and a Coach going when its not the hosting City. Toronto has less players ha ha ha.

Now we have to decide which two to send to skills along side Petey.... Hughes and JT? Brock and JT? We have to decides so we dont split the votes

23 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

Glad to see Dem get his A game back!

What a year for our boys!

Miller, Petey, Brock and Dem just got voted in the All Star game! 

IMG_6131.jpeg

I must have missed that while they were gushing about 10lb2oz McBaby’s birthday today.  

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

18 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Everyone was worried about this being a 7 game road trip! Everyone would have been thrilled if the Canucks came back from this trip 5 and 2, now it looks like we really should go 6 and 1 which is phenomenal from where this team was, just over a year ago.

I would have been okay with 3-3-1 to be honest…

• Like 3

I missed getting an answer to my question earlier, if there was one. I posted a few games ago: "Why is Blueger getting waived out of the faceoffs so many times?". Luckly, when Joshua comes in for him, he seems to win his share of them.

• Like 1

Only negative is that being at the Allstar game can be a distraction from team focus and players often lose sleep because they have to attend multiple events.

And rest of the team is sitting at home.

But maybe because this is essentially the 5 man unit which is the starting lineup for the team, this doesn't apply.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think the nhl is trying to make all our all star players tired for the second half. lol. 

We have days off before and after the all-star break. 

It's like a 9 day break for our team with all-star and regular days off in total. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Only negative is that being at the Allstar game can be a distraction from team focus and players often lose sleep because they have to attend multiple events.

And rest of the team is sitting at home.

But maybe because this is essentially the 5 man unit which is the starting lineup for the team, this doesn't apply.

They act all modest about going, but trust me, they want to go. Its harder on the guys who have over a week of practice and waiting for next game.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, MathIsFun said:

I missed getting an answer to my question earlier, if there was one. I posted a few games ago: "Why is Blueger getting waived out of the faceoffs so many times?". Luckly, when Joshua comes in for him, he seems to win his share of them.

It's not just Blueger....JT was getting waved out a lot too recently.

Not sure why.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

We have days off before and after the all-star break. 

It's like a 9 day break for our team with all-star and regular days off in total. 

And they will be acclimated to EST zone and the following game is East.

26 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Loved Miller. Old school answers the bell, and proceeds to still hit Dahlin 😄

Would you say this team has BALLS?

Good ol greasy road win. Loved seeing all the physical push back. That’s what you need come playoff time!

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1

24 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

The early game gives the Buff fans all evening to drink their fat faces off and pass out on the bathroom floor just to wake up to the Bills getting punted from the playoffs. 

And to be buried in 5 feet of snow! 🤣

Just finished, a defensive master class on the road.  Buffalo never really threatened and Van was in control most of the game.

I hope that Greenway rumour was just that, a rumour.  There's nothing about his game that would fit this Canucks team, imo 

• Cheers 4