[PGT] Vancouver @ Buffalo

Miss Korea

1 minute ago, Edge Case said:

i know for an absolute fact that after returning from a 7 game road trip I wouldn’t have any ‘legs’ ; I’d be a dried up withered shell of my former self.

Good thing they’re 70 years younger.

• Haha 2

Super happy for our 5 guys going to the All-Star game.. but I absolutely hate the new skills format.

The skills comp was the only good thing about the All-Star weekend, and now not every guy gets to compete? Kinda bullshit, I wanna see all our guys showing off their skills.

Well that was another extraordinary game by the boys. I've had a few pops over the last 3 hours and have to admit I'm a little inebriated right now. Cheers!

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Not intimidated, but you could see the rough stuff got Hughes off his game a little.  Obviously he was the target and it was definitely in his head.  Against the norm, Hronek carried that pair tonight.

That's true, at least for a shift or two. But it's good experience for the playoffs, teams will be coming for him.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yup. Hronek is a fabulous player. 

He should be going to the all star game with the other 5. He's a top pairing dman in the league.

Definitely he has become one of the core players.

• ThereItIs 2

Just now, Attila Umbrus said:

I liked it when Toc paired Hughes with Zads for a few rounds.

Kinda telling Buffalo lay off it or big Z will  start making a rukus. And settled Hughes down too.

After that things cooled off and Hronek was paired with Hughes again.

Or at least that’s how I read it

I didnt really think about that at the time, tbh........but I can see that now that you pointed it out.  He still never really got back on his game, but he did get better after that.