[PGT] Vancouver @ Buffalo

Miss Korea

47 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Super happy for our 5 guys going to the All-Star game.. but I absolutely hate the new skills format.

The skills comp was the only good thing about the All-Star weekend, and now not every guy gets to compete? Kinda bullshit, I wanna see all our guys showing off their skills.

Petey is already in, but we get to vote 2 more players.

Who should go? Can someone create a thread with a poll, JT and Boeser or JT and Hughes, Or Hughes and Boeser?   Its worth a $million.

3 minutes ago, BTueyCanucksFan said:

Going to age myself with this comment, but the soundtrack for this New York road trip should be "Soldier of Fortune" by Deep Purple. 

Glad for the win, on top the next one. The momentum is strong with this group and I am loving it! GCG!!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I recall someone predicting we wouldn't win a single game on this road rip.

Who's the jackass who said that?

I looked at the schedule and thought playing well and getting 8 points would be fine. 

1 hour ago, Cali Canuck said:

Holy f*ck 6 Canucks including toc at the asg. Only problem is the draft probably only 2 on any one team

Isn't it the usual format of division vs division 3 on 3 semifinals and conference vs conference 3 on 3 final?  

15 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Being first in the league would be nice but I want the Canucks to secure 1st in the division. Let Vegas & LA battle it out in the first round of the playoffs and hopefully they get banged up. 

Nux will have home ice advantage through all 4 rounds. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Jack Fig said:

Who's the jackass who said that?

I looked at the schedule and thought playing well and getting 8 points would be fine. 

I made a post before the road trip saying if 4-3 I'd  would be content and 5-2 I'd ecstatic.

It's a long grueling road trip. To have earned 5 wins in 6 games is incredible.  The next game vs CBJ is icing on the cake..

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Being first in the league would be nice but I want the Canucks to secure 1st in the division. Let Vegas & LA battle it out in the first round of the playoffs and hopefully they get banged up. 

Edmonton is in there too. Only 3 Pts behind LA and on a 9 game win streak..

Long ways to go. Don't know which 2 of VGK LA EDM will play each other in 1st round..

We need to finish 1st in West to get the optimal matchup. 

• ThereItIs 1