Mafia: The Battle for the Soul of Dicksville

Ilunga

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

He’s watching a movie I think 

I kind of agree with the sentiment that this isn’t town KZA but he won’t be able to defend himself and it’s too early to get a proper read on him imo 

Tl kinda defended kurisu and kurisu ignored TL 

Just something to note...not sure I'm ready to scream scum on that

Just now, 112 said:

TL has been shady///

Yay...like I know it's DM but he pretty much stuck up for kza for not being able to defend himself then pointed at a player with one post

But as soon as you claimed he "knew it"

8 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Tl kinda defended kurisu and kurisu ignored TL 

Just something to note...not sure I'm ready to scream scum on that

He put his vote on me 

2 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Yay...like I know it's DM but he pretty much stuck up for kza for not being able to defend himself then pointed at a player with one post

But as soon as you claimed he "knew it"

The “Knew it” was tongue in cheek since I knew I kept looking for reasons not to lynch him and that it probably looked bad lol. But also, if you focus on the part where I say this isn’t town KZA… I kind of did know it 

The citizens of Dicksville have been terrorised for days now.

Unable and unwilling to put up with the violent acts they formed a Lynch mob attacked violently attacking others groups of people themselves, they dragged one of them @KZA into a factory where they drowned him in a vat of Smegma.

Meanwhile the Dickcheese gang were continuing their violent acts, each one trying to outdo the other.

They found a young woman @112 and committed obscene acts upon her, killing her after hours of degradation.

@KZA 

Was Tony " Hooligan " Banano a Dickcheese gang member known for his perverted acts. 

@112 

Was Ron " Crotch Watcher " McLean 

Sheriff of the town of Dicksville

The next Night Fall will be Monday 9pm Vancouver time 

Surviving players

@Sharpshooter 

@Time Lord 

@Naslund 

@DarthMelvin 

@Qwags 

@SV. 

@falcon45ca 

@SnakeDoctor 

@Lewitelli

Edited by Ilunga
  • Sad 1
  • Vintage 2

1 hour ago, SnakeDoctor said:

That’s the Sharpshooter I’m used to. But it’s too late. Your mafia. We all know it. Time for you to be prosecuted and either away.

I just backtracked to this. 

Fine. I’m mafia. Who’s “we”!

Did you automatically assign yourself as Town without anyone else agreeing to it? 

I just don’t have the energy to go through this. Hoping Town smarties can. I’m too tired and don’t care. 

33 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

The citizens of Dicksville have been terrorised for days now.

Unable and unwilling to put up with the violent acts they formed a Lynch mob attacked violently attacking others groups of people themselves, they dragged one of them @KZA into a factory where they drowned him in a vat of Smegma.

Meanwhile the Dickcheese gang were continuing their violent acts, each one trying to outdo the other.

They found a young woman@112 and committed obscene acts upon her, killing her after hours of degradation.

@KZA 

Was Tony " Hooligan " Banano a Dickcheese gang member known for his perverted acts. 

@112 

Was Ron " Crotch Watcher " McLean 

Sheriff of the town of Dicksville

The next Night Fall will be Monday 9pm Vancouver time 

Surviving players

@Sharpshooter 

@Time Lord 

@Naslund 

@DarthMelvin 

@Qwags 

@SV. 

@falcon45ca 

@SnakeDoctor 

@Lewitelli

I probably wouldn't have gone on to suspect KZA as scum unless it was late-game.  

I think this reflects well on Time Lord since KZA voted there, but I don't know if it impacts anything to do with Sharpshooter as the counter-wagon.

Vote Sharpshooter

Mafia kill was likely submitted somebody who was active and could have reasonably made the switch when 112 revealed their role.

That opens it up to Sharpshooter, falcon45ca, Time Lord, and off-chance for Snake Doctor/Naslund.  Likeliness in that order.

So, yeah, vote for Sharpshooter if you haven't already.

1 hour ago, SV. said:

Mafia kill was likely submitted somebody who was active and could have reasonably made the switch when 112 revealed their role.

That opens it up to Sharpshooter, falcon45ca, Time Lord, and off-chance for Snake Doctor/Naslund.  Likeliness in that order.

So, yeah, vote for Sharpshooter if you haven't already.

Kurisu was here at nf so he would have submitted kill. I thought the same way then realized my error

12 hours ago, 112 said:

okay guys we're in a spot here and i just want u all to know i love you dearly

the thing is: i'm the sheriff

after becoming suspicious of KZA, i investigated him, and he's MAFIA

this means we need to move our votes over to KZA

the deadline for actions is 15 minutes before nightfall, so unless i'm already the mafia kill, i should be ok to guide you guys next round

but one things is: U GOTTA LISTEN AND VOTE KAZ

112 claimed after special actions were due. The mafia must have already had their kill on her