Mafia: The Battle for the Soul of Dicksville

Ilunga

Not me forgetting about this and just realizing "oh shoot theres that CDC game that was about to start" lmao

I haven't read anything yet but will 100% be caught up and active for nightfall, you have my word peeps ❤️ 

On 1/19/2024 at 9:14 AM, 112 said:

i bet this game people are gonna notice the light & day differences between my wolf and civilian games, having just wolved last game. my meta will once again be known.

You Dont Say Stand Up GIF

On 1/19/2024 at 4:40 PM, 112 said:

now, i am guessing a wolf has already posted, perhaps more than one. there should be >= 1 wolf in AV/SS/NIK. i suggest we evaluate these characters this round.

Based on what?

On 1/20/2024 at 3:20 PM, KZA said:

vote TL

pretty busy tonight

Haven’t got to NF yet but this vote on page 6 was really random given the conversation that was ongoing at the time.

On 1/20/2024 at 5:36 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Just in case I get busy I’ll Vote TimeLord

Doesn’t play. Always on the outside. Last game tried to steer Town wrong while being Maf, iirc. 

How on earth did this wagon gain traction lol 

On 1/20/2024 at 8:50 PM, 112 said:

I figure it was the right move to claim here, particularly because we're likely dealing with a very small number of wolves. If anyone disagrees, please voice your concerns often and repeatedly for the rest of the game.

Nicely done!

On 1/21/2024 at 7:44 AM, SV. said:

Mafia kill was likely submitted somebody who was active and could have reasonably made the switch when 112 revealed their role.

Not true, 112 revealed when they were in the clear. They did drop a fair few soft claims though so I’m not super surprised they were outed unfortunately.

17 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

But like.. how?

I really wasn't seeing him as mafia at that point.  In terms of his vote, I thought it he was just using it as a placeholder for the round, not much different to DarthMelvin placing his vote on falcon45ca and dipping.

15 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Caught up.. can someone explain why the question marks around TL? What’s pinging peoples radars about him because I haven’t been bothered by anything he’s posted

No clue, if I'm being honest.  We know he had at least one mafia for voting for him (I'm assuming that Sharpshooter is the other one since he voted there, unvoted, and tried to go back at the last second), but even with that knowledge, some people seem to think Time Lord may be playing the long-game.  Snake Doctor, for example, thought it was a ploy.

112 did say that Time Lord was being shady, so maybe that's contributing to this notion, but that wasn't really based on anything concrete.

• Cheers 1

VOTE COUNT

Sharpshooter -  3 votes - SD - Qwags - SV 

Falcon 1 vote - DM 

DM 1 vote - Falcon.

No votes 

Lewitelli

TL 

Naslund

Sharpshooter

At risk of being god killed if he does not vote this round 

Lewetelli 

5 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

What else would he be hinting at? 

Nothing, it was only a half serious post, with the serious part being that I genuinely thought it was kind of towny of him until I was told he has done similar things as scum 

If SS is mafia, does he put his vote on me immediately after his teammate KZA puts a throwaway (placeholder?) vote on me, creating a legitimate wagon? I think they teach you not to do that in Scum 101

Just another reason I’m having trouble seeing SS being scum despite his questionable play 

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

So DM has made 2 posts and both are just voting falcon without explanation and leaving. And personally I think falcon is a poor vote 

Probably the only reason why I'd hop off Sharpshooter as DarthMelvin is basically just voting off-wagon to stay alive.

VOTE COUNT

Sharpshooter - 3 votes - SD - Qwags - SV 

Falcon - 1 vote DM 

DM - 1 vote Falcon 

Qwags - 2 votes - Lewitelli - Time Lord 

No votes 

Naslund

Sharpshooter