Mafia: The Battle for the Soul of Dicksville

Ilunga

Naslund as the kill is a bit odd and unexpected, but similar to Time Lord's thoughts, I'm not sure there was necessarily another player to be killed off instead of him.  Maybe falcon45ca, off-chance for Lewitelli, but I have no idea who else it would have been.

On that note, despite activity drop, I still think falcon45ca is clean.  Lewitelli and Time Lord are good bets to be town, as well.

I'm very happy to go back to Sharpshooter, but at the same time, I don't think it's best to keep tunneling him every round if the only support for that vote is Snake Doctor and Qwags.  Getting into conspiracy territory, but additionally, I feel like the lack of MK on myself might be deliberate in suggesting that I'm wrong on this front and mafia is happy to sit back and watch me try to vote out a town-Sharpshooter.

So that kind of leaves us with Snake Doctor or Qwags as the vote for this round? 

I’m not really sure which direction to go. DM flipping TP is underwhelming because we don’t really gain any info. It could be the same for Qwags and maybe SD, and if we’re wrong this round then we’re suddenly in LYLO (probably). But I do have a hard time seeing all of them flip TP

On 1/20/2024 at 8:31 PM, 112 said:

he's not his normal, sharp self and is half-assing what little calling out he's willing to do. he's asking questions that don't go anywhere. he's scared, u can tell. i think he's coming off as more affable/friendly than he usually does. he seems against conflict when typically i'd say he doesn't shy from it.

On 1/20/2024 at 8:57 PM, falcon45ca said:

UNVOTE, VOTE KZA

@falcon45ca Why did you quote this post when you voted for KZA? 

Right now I’m leaning towards SS being town. He drinks more alcohol when he’s town and last round just proved it. It seems SV has been in the mix the entire game and commenting on Naslunds death made me think he was wolfing hard. I’m sticking to my vote on SV. 

He then called me out as an easy town target. 

6 hours ago, SnakeDoctor said:

Right now I’m leaning towards SS being town. He drinks more alcohol when he’s town and last round just proved it. It seems SV has been in the mix the entire game and commenting on Naslunds death made me think he was wolfing hard. I’m sticking to my vote on SV. 

He then called me out as an easy town target. 

Except you started the game off by voting for Sharpshooter and kept insisting for people to "trust" you because you were adamant he was scum.  I'm not even sure what last round is supposed to mean to you because Sharpshooter did nothing but come to vote for you in the last moments, a time when it was clear he was not going to be voted out.  He's doing the exact same thing this round.  Not sure how or why you've reached this progression on Sharpshooter.

In any event, after reading this, it's clear your vote for me is not because you think I'm mafia, but because it's in retaliation to me zoning in on you as the target for this round.

Voting Qwags is just because of process of elimination or safest bet at this point.

I had him and Snake Doctor as about the same at the beginning of the round, but after Snake Doctor's post, as well as looking at some other things that Snake Doctor has said in the game, it's becoming clear he's the best option.

His tunnel of Sharpshooter was no different to a few games ago where he kept living off his "town role" claim.

1 hour ago, SV. said:

Voting Qwags is just because of process of elimination or safest bet at this point.

I had him and Snake Doctor as about the same at the beginning of the round, but after Snake Doctor's post, as well as looking at some other things that Snake Doctor has said in the game, it's becoming clear he's the best option.

His tunnel of Sharpshooter was no different to a few games ago where he kept living off his "town role" claim.

If I get taken out this round. It will be obvious you are mafia when I show up as town.

9 minutes ago, SnakeDoctor said:

If I get taken out this round. It will be obvious you are mafia when I show up as town.

At this point, you cannot be trusted and I hope the rest of the town can see this.

You were certain that Sharpshooter was mafia, but now you lean him toward town because he got drunk and started posting less?

7 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

That's correct. I didn't see the claim post by 112 til after I'd voted

Yeah, as I thought 

But do we believe this? 

If this is the case, wouldn’t you comment on the investigation at some point? I think most people in your situation, where they vote for someone on their own and then they keep reading and see that their target was red checked, would say something about it. It looks a lot like you were just trying to make it look like you scumread KZA without seeing the investigation so that we give you town cred