Mafia: The Battle for the Soul of Dicksville

Ilunga

Votes closed.

In order to keep this game moving I am asking people to choose between SV and SD.

Lewitelli is the only person around so it probably will be him.

NF in 30 minutes.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

SV - 2 votes - SD - Falcon

SD - 2 votes - SV - TL

One think we can be certain of surely is that SV and SD are not w/w. Meaning if one does flip wolf, the other should be treated lock town.

I’ve gone back and checked each posts and i feel sketchier about SV than I do for SD. My logic is also backed by TL voting SD since I think TL could absolutely be a wolf as well.

im sure this will now blow up in my face so apologies in advance but unvote, vote SV

Votes closed.

As Time Lords vote after nightfall  was the same as before it, Lewitellis vote is the deciding vote.

@SV. 

You have been voted out.

You may have your last words.

Night fall incoming 

• Vintage 1

The Dickcheeses were very cocky after last nightfall, they could feel their grip on the city of Dicksville tightening.

They found @falcon45ca in a dirty, smelly Bar, The Roquefort, and  decided that death by Acidification was an appropriate fate for him.

Meanwhile the Dicksvillians were frothing at the mouth in panic, their numbers dwindling they laid their hands on @SV., smothered him in curds and he died a pitiful death.

@falcon45ca

Was Edward " Edam " Ness 

A Dicksvillian.

@SV. 

Was Joey " gorgonzola " Luciano

The Dickcheese role cop/ sheriff. 

Next nightfall 9pm Thursday Vancouver time.

Surviving players 

@SnakeDoctor

@Time Lord

@Qwags

@Sharpshooter

@Lewitelli

• Cheers 3

What do you think the chances are that SD and SV were bussing each other? Maybe SV thought it was the only way for them to not both get lynched? But I have a hard time seeing SV thinking that way. He was in a good spot before they cross voted each other 

This is tough because SV had voted Qwags to put him in the lead. It was only after I said “DM or Qwags” that he said he would prefer to lynch DM. If I never said that, it would’ve been Qwags lynched

So no matter what, he bussed his partner pretty hard. Unless… nah I won’t consider that possibility, the game would easily be won without bussing if it’s Lewt

I won’t have much time until later tomorrow but until then I urge you guys to look at how SV went after Qwags, SS, and SD and try to figure out which one was most likely to be bussing. Of course, you’ll probably look at me too because I’m the one SV never went after… but there’s a reason for that. It was clear I was never going to be lynched (well now I’ve chosen wrong between SD and SV unless SD is scum too so that maybe changes things).

SV probably joined the Qwags vote in round 3 knowing that if he sticks up for Qwags, it would look really bad on him if Qwags ended up dying later. Basically I’m saying he needed to lynch Qwags to have a chance of winning the long game

With SD and SS I don’t get that same feeling. He was leading the charge against them, not just jumping in when it made sense. I’ll double check his progression on SD but yeah I think it’s gotta be Qwags

Vote Qwags

It’s frustrating because if you guys would trust me we’d be very likely to win, because even if we’re wrong about Qwags we’d get one more chance of lynching correctly tomorrow (50/50 chance). As it stands, I get lynched and next round is a nightmare F3 of Qwags, SD, and SS

24 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

The last two nightfalls would suggest the opposite tho

It doesn’t matter. How come I’m the only player in the game being judged for being wrong and you’re not focusing on my overall gameplay instead 

SD started pushing SV as a vote as early as round 2. He went back to SS as the round went on, but in round 3 he was back on SV, and ultimately started the wagon that got him lynched. IIRC SD isn’t much of a busser, and even if he was this would be pretty unnecessary if he was scum. I’m confident in SD being TP. Lynch Qwags this round and if the game isn’t over, lynch SS. SV did go hard after SS but it’s possible he saw SS as a lost cause and went for the town cred (note: this doesn’t sound very SV-like, just stating there’s a possibility), and remember he did move off SS when I gave him the chance to lynch DM/Qwags instead

@SnakeDoctor please switch your vote to Qwags 

@Sharpshooter please vote for Qwags 

18 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

It doesn’t matter. How come I’m the only player in the game being judged for being wrong and you’re not focusing on my overall gameplay instead 

Of course it matters, anything bad that’s happened to the town has you caught up it in somehow so far