(Rumour) Canucks Interested in Boone Jenner

11 minutes ago, Captain insano said:

Everyone hesitant about going all in but look at Toronto and Edmonton holding onto so many firsts and prospects that turned into nothing that could have possibly got them over the hump one of those years, I mean last year Toronto finally spent big and got out of the first round lol

Our first should definitely be in play for the right trade. It's a late first so not near the same as last years first though. 

5 hours ago, cripplereh said:

I think Kuz should stay as players like him are so hard to find.

After tonight looks like he is going to be worth the money but time will tell.

It seems funny how Kuzy's seemingly finding his game again with 5 weeks coming to TDL. It's in the realm of possibility that he could be with us after TDL, but I dunno.

If he shows his mettle in the coming weeks, then perhaps he can be used as a stronger trade chip to lessen any drafts/prospect other teams would ask for.

Any trade we make for the player/players that management deems suitable for their plan to reward the team, sadly it's likely Kuzy goes along with it. 

I mean, I like him. You like him. Team mates like him. Seemingly the management likes him. Hell! If we had a complete team of our sick guys being completely healthy (Ferland, Breezer, Poolman, Soucy) on hand, we'd probably wouldn't even be thinking of acquiring  anyone else. In a fantasy world, sure! But alas.................Fantasy is for the LOTR freaks. (I'm one of them!😀)

On a side note, somewhat related to this Kuzy love. Y'all remember JR expressing a somewhat hurtful regard of Ethan Bear not returning to us. Yea. You do. Well.............

Do ya' think that it's gone beyond that with Kuzy? I mean like; because of Kuzy''s seemingly unspectacular first half and the issues regarding such.........

Y'all think the love has waned some? To put is more specifically. Do y'all think any loyalty on managements part to Kuzy be less so than they had with Bear? I dunno. I'm spitballin'.  Get me outta' here!

Boone Jenner? Yea. Im down. Let's do it...................Or not. Whatever!

Go Canucks Go!!!!

11 hours ago, Meh said:

I see him as more of a winger at the NHL level.

6 hours ago, CaptainCanuck12 said:

Unfortunately,  it's looking like you're right.

He's actually good at center, can play it no problem. He still takes important draws during the game.

They moved him to wing to try and get him scoring more, try to tease more offence out of his game. Which has worked. He looks good on the wing and doesn't have to think as much so can focus more on offence.

I like the player, hope they don't trade him as I see him as a solid 3C/4C in the near future.

2 hours ago, Sativika said:

It seems funny how Kuzy's seemingly finding his game again with 5 weeks coming to TDL. It's in the realm of possibility that he could be with us after TDL, but I dunno.

If he shows his mettle in the coming weeks, then perhaps he can be used as a stronger trade chip to lessen any drafts/prospect other teams would ask for.

Any trade we make for the player/players that management deems suitable for their plan to reward the team, sadly it's likely Kuzy goes along with it. 

I mean, I like him. You like him. Team mates like him. Seemingly the management likes him. Hell! If we had a complete team of our sick guys being completely healthy (Ferland, Breezer, Poolman, Soucy) on hand, we'd probably wouldn't even be thinking of acquiring  anyone else. In a fantasy world, sure! But alas.................Fantasy is for the LOTR freaks. (I'm one of them!😀)

On a side note, somewhat related to this Kuzy love. Y'all remember JR expressing a somewhat hurtful regard of Ethan Bear not returning to us. Yea. You do. Well.............

Do ya' think that it's gone beyond that with Kuzy? I mean like; because of Kuzy''s seemingly unspectacular first half and the issues regarding such.........

Y'all think the love has waned some? To put is more specifically. Do y'all think any loyalty on managements part to Kuzy be less so than they had with Bear? I dunno. I'm spitballin'.  Get me outta' here!

Boone Jenner? Yea. Im down. Let's do it...................Or not. Whatever!

Go Canucks Go!!!!

Its plain and simple with PA; IF he can improve the team w/o mortgaging the future, he will do it. Outside of the core, everyone is in play. My only ask is that we don't trade talent for a rental that we can't afford. I'd hate to see the team lose longterm steam; our window is just starting.

• Like 1