[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

Goal_thecup

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Despite the opponent, this may be their toughest game yet on the road trip.

Let's go Canucks!

Sick day today.

Deb shall I send over some Tequila soup to remedy that cold 🤪

Go Canucks/JT score a big one for Deb!

I wonder if they're just thinking, "F-this, I haven't been home in forever, the weather sucks here. Let's get this over with and go home"

This is a game the Canucks should win, but it's understandable if they lose this one. Hoping the winning streak continues.

26 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

We got out in time; Hell, had we not, they might have put us to work for beating their team. eh!

It's crazy because the fans are gonna be sitting in the snow to watch the game. The shovellers been told to only shovel the walkways

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

I wonder if they're just thinking, "F-this, I haven't been home in forever, the weather sucks here. Let's get this over with and go home"

This is a game the Canucks should win, but it's understandable if they lose this one. Hoping the winning streak continues.

True, but one of the hallmarks of this team is they generally win the games they're expected to win. Feels like most of the losses have come against really good teams (except that one SJ game.)

8 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Something tells me it's cooking sherry, rubbing alcohol, Aqua Velva--whatever's close at hand and works the fastest. (Beer for cheer, but liquor is quicker.)

I mean if he puts it up his butt crack it'd be even faster so I've heard

Edited by Bure10Kuzmenko96

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Batch said team got into hotel around 930pm last night.  

Sick it up, boys! That's when hockey players used to get to the bar before games. 

Edited by Dr. Crossbar