[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

Goal_thecup

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Started well, forechecked well and started to run out of gas as the game went on ... oh well, would have been nice to pull out the second point, had their chances to do so ... back to Vancouver and start the winning streak all over.

5-1-1 ... 11 out of 14, tough road trip, any team would take that 10 times out of 10

That's an elite road trip. Well done.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, HorvatToBaertschi said:

I had to come here to say how cringe it is to celebrate that hard on a SO win over a tired team that had travel issues at the end of a 7 game road trip when you yourself are in the NHL basement. 

They still have tickets to sell. Let them have some fun.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

I had to come here to say how cringe it is to celebrate that hard on a SO win over a tired team that had travel issues at the end of a 7 game road trip when you yourself are in the NHL basement. 

Yeah I rolled my eyes hard at Elvis there.

Yea as soon as we got into a shootout I know we're done. Millsy has been awesome for us, but I think he needs find another move for some variety.

Give Cbj credit. They played a decent game and took advantage of a tired team. We still manage to salvage one point this game to put a good note on a long road trip. 

1 minute ago, Rubik said:

someone tell merzlikins that this wasn't game 7 of the cup final... little bit too pumped up there at the end

Meh, give him a break.

He's been struggling all season and is surrounded by trade rumours. That was his first start in a few weeks and he just beat the no. 1 team in the league. I'd say he has a good reason to be excited.

• Like 2