[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

Goal_thecup

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I love this, let's keep it going.

The "What REALLY happened to Shorty?" game.

I like the fact that he was so proactive, checking when the liquor store opened (10am)  , seeing it was only 6 blocks away and deciding to go stock up before the storm :classic_biggrin:

Im pretty sure he ended up really stocking up , went back to the hotel and decided to start into his purchases as he watched the storm outside. He lied, he ended up over indulging and passed out , he is still in the hotel in Buffalo deciding to finish off all his purchases before heading home

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NucksFan said:

I like the fact that he was so proactive, checking when the liquor store opened (10am)  , seeing it was only 6 blocks away and deciding to go stock up before the storm :classic_biggrin:

Im pretty sure he ended up really stocking up , went back to the hotel and decided to start into his purchases as he watched the storm outside. He lied, he ended up over indulging and passed out , he is still in the hotel in Buffalo deciding to finish off all his purchases before heading home

Translation ... got hammered

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

There is no way a 10am start time on a Monday is good for TV ratings even 1pm on Monday In Ohio is a terrible start time 

It’s a holiday Monday in the dead of winter in US. Building looks full. TV ratings should be good imo.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

"Be prepared"

Then be drunk.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, NucksFan said:

Wth is that, NHL chooses Quinn for the All Star game and he has to be voted into the skills completion smh

Hopefully he has enough time to develop some skillz before then

• Haha 3