[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

Goal_thecup

3 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

But ... but ... Kuz was supposed to be the game breaking saviour seven games ago.

But ... on the other side of that ... 

He has been better defensively. Especially on this road trip.

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

He'll be back 😉

My dream is he comes alive in the playoffs and goes on another 27% shooting percentage tear.  Puts us over the top to win a Cup.

• Cheers 4

As long as Kuz isn’t hurting us and the Lotto line keeps producing. I am ok with being patient and explore the options in the off season. Right now it would cost us a pick to get rid of him. At his cap hit and subpar play, not many teams are interested. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Man I just tuned into the game to hear that Shorty and the team isn't broadcasting today.

First sportsnet does us the dishonor to not allow Cheech to give us colour commentary (of all years to do it) and now Shorty, Murph can't do it today and gave us these squares instead?

Sheesh, today really does feel like a Monday morning. Awful and loathing.

Just now, Sergiomomesso said:

As long as Kuz isn’t hurting us and the Lotto line keeps producing. I am ok with being patient and explore the options in the off season. Right now it would cost us a pick to get rid of him. At his cap hit and subpar play, not many teams are interested. 

PA and JR will fix it before TDL. 

Just now, Jaimito said:

PA and JR will fix it before TDL. 

I agree. We obviously have to have an eye on the future, but with the way this team is playing this season we need to be all in this year. This is our window. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Canucks family!  Asking for help watching the game!! Apparently SN doesn’t let us view our app while in Mexico and would love to watch the game!! Any advice?