[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

Goal_thecup

2 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

My work blocks most sports stuff, so you guys are my play by play today. Don't let me down.

Isn't that illegal in Canada?

Human rights violation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, -AJ- said:

My work blocks most sports stuff, so you guys are my play by play today. Don't let me down.

Nucks are sleepy, bjs have chances but suck.

Geebus almost a turnover goal given up by van.

Need some controlled canuck shifts, more shots

9 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

As long as Kuz isn’t hurting us and the Lotto line keeps producing. I am ok with being patient and explore the options in the off season. Right now it would cost us a pick to get rid of him. At his cap hit and subpar play, not many teams are interested. 

If you truly believe the Canucks will need to move a pick or asset to move Kuzmenko than you have nothing to worry about because the team is not adding assets to move him out unless its a packaged hockey trade. The Canucks won't pay to move him. He has shown very small incremental improvements in his overall game, slower than ideal for sure but you can see it. There remains potential here in this player and if he is able to clean up and adjust his game to fit this club's winning formula he could very well be the producer the team speaks of needing to add.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Canuck You said:

It's the PTDS catching up from having to stay in Buffalo.

And drinking with Shorty.

And eating at the food court.

And having a pj party all in one room.

• Like 1