[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

Goal_thecup

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Isn't that illegal in Canada?

Human rights violation.

We lead the world in censorship 

*besides Russia, china and North Korea of course 

Edited by Coryberg
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I would take anybody on planet earth over listening to him.

Nah man Jack Edwards is a few tiers below Singh still. 

The dude sounds like he's having a stroke during play. Just slowly says names about 2-3 seconds after they touch the puck then SCREAMS randomly especially if Boston takes a penalty. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

If you truly believe the Canucks will need to move a pick or asset to move Kuzmenko than you have nothing to worry about because the team is not adding assets to move him out unless its a packaged hockey trade. The Canucks won't pay to move him. He has shown very small incremental improvements in his overall game, slower than ideal for sure but you can see it. There remains potential here in this player and if he is able to clean up and adjust his game to fit this club's winning formula he could very well be the producer the team speaks of needing to add.

Typical Canucks fans. Over value then under value players. As if we'd have to add assets to get rid of a 40 goal scorer

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Nah man Jack Edwards is a few tiers below Singh still. 

The dude sounds like he's having a stroke during play. Just slowly says names about 2-3 seconds after they touch the puck then SCREAMS randomly especially if Boston takes a penalty. 

I’d still take Edwards over Singh. And Jack’ a massive POS so that’s saying something. His voice and his takes are nails on a chalkboard to me.