[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

Goal_thecup

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I’d still take Edwards over Singh. And Jack’ a massive POS so that’s saying something. His voice and his takes are nails on a chalkboard to me. 

I also hate the Oilers main guy on Sportsnet. Bob Stauffer I think? Dude is going to have an aneurysm on air I'm sure of it.

I don't like Singh either though. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

I also hate the Oilers main guy on Sportsnet. Bob Stauffer I think? Dude is going to have an aneurysm on air I'm sure of it.

I don't like Singh either though. 

That guy is the worst....he sounds like he should be calling monster truck events

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I’d still take Edwards over Singh. And Jack’ a massive POS so that’s saying something. His voice and his takes are nails on a chalkboard to me. 

Have you heard Edwards of late? It's brutally sad. He shouldn't be on air. Clearly a health issue.

Just now, Sophomore Jinx said:

60 points already for JTM, plus all the other things he brings. Wow.

Good thing we didn't trade him. What a great player. His contract looks good too.

OMG! So much great!!! Can't take it. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Got the radio on my phone! No one can infringe upon my inalienable right to watch (or listen) to hockey games.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1