[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

Goal_thecup

44 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

As long as Kuz isn’t hurting us and the Lotto line keeps producing. I am ok with being patient and explore the options in the off season. Right now it would cost us a pick to get rid of him. At his cap hit and subpar play, not many teams are interested. 

Not likely. 

49 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

As long as Kuz isn’t hurting us and the Lotto line keeps producing. I am ok with being patient and explore the options in the off season. Right now it would cost us a pick to get rid of him. At his cap hit and subpar play, not many teams are interested. 

but the problem is between kuz and mikheyev on the second line.. that's 10mil being irrelevant

2 minutes ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

It is great to see that When Myers takes a penalty the forum doesn't go nuts on him anymore. Great Coach can change the minds of the fans. Winning might help to

Tired of typing it's name   lol

• Vintage 1

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

but the problem is between kuz and mikheyev on the second line.. that's 10mil being irrelevant

Mikheyev will be fine. Kuzmenko is the only question mark 

1 minute ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

I'm calling it now no one deservers unsung player reward more then Myers, Tocchet has done miracles on him

Literally still on the pk because of him.

He's been less worse but its due to quantity.