[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

Goal_thecup

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

He called pettersson peterson

ugh

Like a substitute teacher that has no idea of any of your names and has no idea of where you are in the curriculum. Just going to be reading out of his book and putting in the bare minimum until lunch when he can pretend what’s in his thermos is coffee. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Like a substitute teacher that has no idea of any of your names and has no idea of where you are in the curriculum. Just going to be reading out of his book and putting in the bare minimum until lunch when he can pretend what’s in his thermos is coffee. 

True but i think he corrected himself, we'll see

6 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet

Shorthouse was on Halford and Brough

After Realizing the storm was coming in he decided to walk to the liquor store 6 blocks away , the storm was really starting up and a gust of wind picked him up and threw him against a brick wall

out of precaution he and the broadcast crew lined up replacements and headed back home

he is ok

The real story:

After realizing the storm was coming in he decided to walk to Walmart to grab himself a cowbell. The storm was really starting up and he got lost and even ended up climbing over a brick wall that was in his way in order to get to the game.

He was robbed, likely due to his awesome choice of clothing (skate jersey) and is at the police station filing a report. He valiantly fought off the assailants and could be heard screaming "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M WITH THE #1 HOCKEY TEAM".

He'll be back next game.

• Haha 2

Just now, KoreanHockeyFan said:

Are these fill-in commentators actually from Sportsnet, or are they just overlaying the SN feed with CBJ's coverage? 

They have been good with names over on the cbj feed so not likely